Kevin Youkilis Charges The Mound

EastCoastNiner

Oh, ya, Kevin Youkilis had no reason to be mad even though he was hit the other night, and got hit again tonight.

Miguel Cabrera moved his hands towards the ball and got hit, and it was obviously not intentional as Junichi Tazawa was starting for his first time in the MLB, and already had 2 strikes on Miguel Cabrera.

Rick Porcello may not have thrown at Kevin Youkilis intentionally, but he may have been trying to show his teammates that he has their back, and wanted to demonstrate that to them as he is a young pitcher.

Also, if you hit someone, don't be a [expletive] and run away like he did, and then turn and fall down with Kevin Youkilis.

You sound mad that your boy got his [expletive] handed to him.

I know, really.

Kevin Youkilis really got his [expletive] handed to him by the [expletive] running away and then falling to the ground with Kevin Youkilis. :lol: .

How was Porcello running away? LOL. He was stepping off the mound as he obviously saw Youkilis charging at him, jumped away because he had a helmet thrown at him and then fell to the ground with a guy who has 20 pounds on him. If that's getting his [expletive] handed to him, then that's a first for me.

How was Porcello running away? LOL. He was stepping off the mound as he obviously saw Youkilis charging at him, jumped away because he had a helmet thrown at him and then fell to the ground with a guy who has 20 pounds on him. If that's getting his [expletive] handed to him, then that's a first for me.

Did you even see the replay?

He put his arms up like he was scared for his life, than started backing up.......it's pretty simple.

Did you even see the replay?

He put his arms up like he was scared for his life, than started backing up.......it's pretty simple.

Yes I did see the replay, about ten times.

He didn't put his arms up except for him Youkilis threw his helmet at him, which I'm sure you or I or anyone else would do, then wrestled him to the ground. He was HARDLY scared for his life like your saying.

Take off the glasses bud.

Yes I did see the replay, about ten times.

He didn't put his arms up except for him Youkilis threw his helmet at him, which I'm sure you or I or anyone else would do, then wrestled him to the ground. He was HARDLY scared for his life like your saying.

Take off the glasses bud.

I'm not the only one that knows what happened.

If you have been watching ESPN or anything, they said the same thing that he was running away.

- Throws at Kevin Youkilis.

- Kevin Youkilis charges the mound with his helmet which was dumb.

- Kevin Youkilis throws his helmet.

- After the helmet is thrown, Rick Porcello still has his hands up like a fairy, and keeps backing up.

- Kevin Youkilis and Rick Porcello go to the ground.

There is no black and white here.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I'm not the only one that knows what happened.

If you have been watching ESPN or anything, they said the same thing that he was running away.

- Throws at Kevin Youkilis.

- Kevin Youkilis charges the mound with his helmet which was dumb.

- Kevin Youkilis throws his helmet.

- After the helmet is thrown, Rick Porcello still has his hands up like a fairy, and keeps backing up.

- Kevin Youkilis and Rick Porcello go to the ground.

There is no black and white here.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4482/judothrow.gif

Well then there wrong too, because Porcello took about 3 steps off the mound and only had his hands up in defense after the helmet was thrown.

Please tell me Jeffrey, what would you do if a 220 man is charging straight at you, throws a helmet at you and takes you to the ground? Seriously, I'd like to know, because I'm pretty sure you would be twice the fairy Porcello was.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4482/judothrow.gif

Well then there wrong too, because Porcello took about 3 steps off the mound and only had his hands up in defense after the helmet was thrown.

Please tell me Jeffrey, what would you do if a 220 man is charging straight at you, throws a helmet at you and takes you to the ground? Seriously, I'd like to know, because I'm pretty sure you would be twice the fairy Porcello was.

If you throw at someone, then you need to stand up for what you did, it's as simple as that.

And, if I were 6'5 like Rick Porcello, I wouldn't be a [expletive] and look like I [expletive] my pants after intentionally hitting someone, and back away.

And, I don't see how people think Kevin Youkilis got owned when he wasn't even trying take slam Rick Porcello to the ground.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Is it just me or did Youk look like the one who got thrown down?

YO PORCELLO PLANTED HIS [expletive] IN THE GROUND. At first I was like damn Porcello your just gonna run I dont blame you hes a big boy but come on. Then he just [expletive]ing grabbed him and like tossed him that [expletive] was awesome.

YO PORCELLO PLANTED HIS [expletive] IN THE GROUND. At first I was like damn Porcello your just gonna run I dont blame you hes a big boy but come on. Then he just [expletive]ing grabbed him and like tossed him that [expletive] was awesome.

I agree. His [expletive] got thrown. Youk is a [expletive].

LMAO ECN you are such a tool man. Take off the red and blue glasses! Youkilis got his [expletive] rocked by a 19 year old.

If you look at Porcello's reaction you know he didn't throw it intentionally and he threw his arms up in a why the F are you charging at me sort of way. And if you think they went down at the same time together you're an idiot because Porcello threw him to the ground like Youk was nothing.

• Like 1

LMAO ECN you are such a tool man. Take off the red and blue glasses! Youkilis got his [expletive] rocked by a 19 year old.

If you look at Porcello's reaction you know he didn't throw it intentionally and he threw his arms up in a why the F are you charging at me sort of way. And if you think they went down at the same time together you're an idiot because Porcello threw him to the ground like Youk was nothing.

So true, ECN is just supporting his team. But you have to also realize Boston started it in the game before by hitting Cabrera. Then they act all pissed off when there is retaliation.

No, not at all, and I'm on another forum with an abundance of Boston Red Sox haters and New York Yankees fans, and they completely disagree with you.

At first, it may not have looked intentional, but I do think it was intentional after watching the replays and thinking about it.

Rick Porcello didn't do his job and hit Victor Martinez the inning before, so he hit Kevin Youkilis, and he was surprised that Kevin Youkilis charged the mound, which is why he had that reaction you moron.

Also, Kevin Youkilis didn't get rocked, he didn't even try and throw Rick Porcello down if you actually watch the replay where Rick Porcello was the one who tried to throw down Kevin Youkilis, and did, although that should be expected when you are 6'5.

Are you going to try and tell me that Joba Chamberlain doesn't try and throw at Kevin Youkilis? :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

So true, ECN is just supporting his team. But you have to also realize Boston started it in the game before by hitting Cabrera. Then they act all pissed off when there is retaliation.

That was CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY not intentional.

Junichi Tazawa is making his first MLB start, has two striked on Migeul Carbrera after a touhj first inning, and it was not even at him, Miguel Cabrera's hands moved towards the ball, which still counts as a hit batter, but it was without a doubt unintenional.

However, Rick Porcello didn't do his job the inning before, and needed to show his teammates he has their back, and hit Kevin Youkilis.

The pitch wasn't even close to the strike zone.

That was CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY not intentional.

Junichi Tazawa is making his first MLB start, has two striked on Migeul Carbrera after a touhj first inning, and it was not even at him, Miguel Cabrera's hands moved towards the ball, which still counts as a hit batter, but it was without a doubt unintenional.

However, Rick Porcello didn't do his job the inning before, and needed to show his teammates he has their back, and hit Kevin Youkilis.

The pitch wasn't even close to the strike zone.

I thought Tazawa hit Cabrera in the previous game, but then in last nights game Cabrera got drilled again by Penny. Seems pretty intentional to me. If you're gonna do that, expect retaliation.

I thought Tazawa hit Cabrera in the previous game, but then in last nights game Cabrera got drilled again by Penny. Seems pretty intentional to me. If you're gonna do that, expect retaliation.

Brady Penny pitched the night before, and there was reataliation.

And, the pitch that hit Junichi Tazawa would not have hit Migeul Carbera is he didn't try and swing, so it wasn't THAT close to him.

Do you really expect a kid that let up the game winning runs in extra innings to the New York Yankees, than makes his first MLB start at Fenway Park to hit Miguel Carbrera with a BLAZING 90mph fastball with two strikes already?

• Like 1

Do you really expect a kid that let up the game winning runs in extra innings to the New York Yankees, than makes his first MLB start at Fenway Park to hit Miguel Carbrera with a BLAZING 90mph fastball with two strikes already?

True. But Porcello's is debatable. It obviously looks a bit more intentional with the V-mart AB.