Heat acquire Q-Rich

Flash

MIAMI -- Quentin Richardson was traded for the fourth time since the end of last season, moving from the Minnesota Timberwolves to the Miami Heat on Thursday night in exchange for center Mark Blount.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/703.jpg Richardson Richardson, who can play both shooting guard and small forward, is a close friend and workout partner of Heat star Dwyane Wade, the reigning NBA scoring champion.

ESPN

This has got to be a record, 4 times in one summer haha wow.

But at the end its the best for Q-Rich, getting to stay in Miami and hes a close friend of Wade. What were the Wolves thinking, Blount and they just signed Hollins to that terrible contract. Maybe the dude can still play the 2 years he was with the T'Wolves previously he did a good job.

He better be staying in Miami, lol. I wonder if he bought a house in the other cities he was traded too. I feel really really bad for him.

Feeling really really bad for a millionaire?

I highly doubt he bought a house since he got quickly traded first two times and then kind of realized in Minnesota whats up and buying a house isnt a very short process.

He'll be back on the Knicks by the beginning of the season.

lol what if they trade Amare to the Knicks, and he goes back to Phoenix :lol:

That is, only if Miami trades him for any Knick from the 04/05 season, when they all were overpaid.

I bet that Q was living in a hotel for the majority of the summer.

You guys retarded.. he was probably living in his regular home before all the trades you dont need to live in that city in the offseason you can relax anywhere you want.

This is why we won't trade him

1. He is really good friends with Wade, and him and the rest of the team hang out a lot on the offseason.

2. If he is traded Wade would be sad, which is something we don't want.

3. This is really our only off season move this far and trading him for another player would be a waste.