KIR Answers Archive

Real Deal

Oh, my bad Wali I don't know how I missed your questions.

Top five arenas in the NBA? Staples Center, Arco Arena, American Airlines Arena, Madison Square Garden, Ford Center (in no particular order)

Favorite sports broadcasting theme songs? My all time favorite is the NBA on NBC theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQ3IAriL0k&feature=related

Lakers: who should stay? Shannon Brown, even though I wouldn't care much if he left.

Who should go? Farmar, Ammo, Powell, Sasha

Who should be brought over? I would love to get Raymond Felton, but a guy like Blake or Heinrich would work just fine. Also we need another scorer off the bench, if we could get T-Mac or Arenas for cheap (by their standards) that would be great.

Favorite TV shows? The Office, Burn Notice, Tosh.O

What's Reno life like? Really boring, clubs are okay, but outside of that not much to do unless your a gambler.

Favorite baseball team? I rarely ever watch baseball, but I follow the SF Giants.

1. What's your favorite shot in HORSE?

2. Did you know you average out a changed name per 2 months? That means 3 years from now, you will have changed your name 24 times. Pretty crazy, huh?

3. Will the Celtics be back in the Finals next year? And if so, will they win it all?

4. What team will Ray Allen play for next year?

5. Who will end up with more championship rings when their career is over, LeBron James or Adam Morrison?

6. This offseason, will Pat Riley fulfill his promise on creating a "dynasty" for the Miami Heat?

7. Rank these cartoon shows from your favorite to your least favorite growing up: Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, Spongebob Squarepants, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Toons.

8. Who is your favorite music artist that made albums in the 90s?

9. In terms of favorite colors in general, what color do you like more: black or white?

10. What is your philosophy on life? Do you follow it?

1. I'd have to go with the stationary jump shot from half court. Just shoot it like a jumper, no running at it.

2. Yeah, I change it a lot haha. Considering I wasn't on here for about 6 months, I'd say I change it monthly haha. I think I'll go back to something and stick with it soon.

3. Don't see it happening, I think their end is near as a top flight team. Especially with LeBron and Wade, along with the other big FAs... Either Chicago, Miami, New York, New Jersey... maybe LAC but I doubt it. All Eastern Conference otherwise, some team is gonna be good.

4. idk, I wanna go with Boston but I have a feeling he's gonna go elsewhere. Maybe Chicago as an MLE to accompany LeBron and Bosh?

5. I'll stay with LeBron even though AMMO has a head start of 2. I don't think he'll win anymore, maybe one, but the King will get his soon. Maybe next year.

6. Depends on dynasty. A scary lineup that can beat anyone on any day? I think so. A team that wins multiple titles? I'm not sure about that. We shall see.

7. T&J, Looney Toons, then came Pokemon when I was older, then YuGiOh at some point around the age of 8. I grew out of it sorta fast though, I was an athlete not a TV watcher. The rest I never got into at all.

8. I'm gonna have to say I didn't like music in the 90s. I'll go with U2.

9. I'll say white. I like black with stuff to accent the color, but I'm down with wearing a white hoody or something.

10. My philosophy is very broad, but meaningful. I live every day trying to make people's lives around me better, I live for God, I live for others, and I live for myself all at once. I try to do what's right, I try to have fun, and I try to keep a balance that allows me freedom and the ability to feel good about myself. I feel like I do a pretty good job of it, but like anyone I slip up from time to time.

Thanks Poe.

1. Your name really Kirby?

2. One thing we don't know about you?

3. Play an instrument?

4. Best video game of all time?

5. Romo or Roethlisberger?

6. Kanye West or Nas?

7. Have you ever killed a man?

8. I have...

9. You mad that #8 wasn't a question?

10. Roses are red, violets are blue, __________?

1. Yessir. Named after a friend of my dad, who was murdered in Hawaii on vacation (he was black, it was a racial thing... never found the murderer). He was a guy my dad looked up to.

2. Well, lots of stuff haha. I'm nearly a scratch golfer, I nearly aced the math section of my SAT on my first and only try, and I've played 8 competitive sports since my freshman year. One of those you probably didn't know haha.

3. Used to play the alto saxaphone, quit in 8th grade. I should have stuck with it, I was first chair by a mile in my school band, and the HS band teacher was nationally recognized. Didn't dig it though.

4. Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask a close second, other N64 games nearby. Best system ever.

5. Uhhhh... Neither? I guess Romo, I would have said Roethlisberger before but I really don't like either that much.

6. Kanye all day.

7. Shhhh...

8. ...no idea what you were going to ask, so I'll finish it with my own "I have..."

I have... never had a referral, but got suspended for changing my grade in an AP class. Yes, call me a dumbass, that was the dumbest thing I've ever done. It was spur the moment, kind of a joke, but nonetheless I faced the punishment. It was funny, but so stupid. Definitely doesn't agree with how I try to live my life as I answered to Poe.

9. Nah brah.

10. Derrick Rose is in my bed, why aren't you?

Thanks for the questions fish.

1. What is your favorite team, seriously?

2. Why don't you stick to one username lol?

3. Who is your favorite player (just one)?

4. blondes or brunettes?

5. Who is your favorite NFL team?

6. Lakers three-peatin right?

7. Why didn't you ask me questions guy?

8. Do I have the coolest name?

9. What are the chances that LeBron resigns with the Cavs (give me a percentage)?

10. What change do you want to see on OTR?

1. Haha well as a whole team, it's the Blazers. I've grown up in NoCal, loved the Blazers, Kings, and Sonics then, and have always followed all three teams. Moving to Oregon, I can say the Blazers are the team I really root for the most, but my favorite player by miles is CP3, thus the Hornets rep.

2. Eh, I can't stick to anything basketball haha.

3. Can I say Paul and have it count for CP3 and Paul George? I'll go CP3 though, OJ second, George third, and a bunch of other guys after.

4. Both. I'll take brunettes though.

5. Vikings. Family from Minnesota, love the team too. Also support the Seahawks since Oregon sucks for pro sports. Vince Young is my man.

6. Nope. Someone will challenge, I'll say the Bulls.

7. IDK I didn't see it :'(

8. You've got a nice username Jeet. Your real name is amazing. We should have kids, named Keet. It's like skeet but not as ssssslippery.

9. 25%. I really think he loves Cleveland, but the other options let him build a winning legacy, not just an awards legacy.

10. I wanna see member teams, I want the sim league I'm trying to run start too. Come on B! :lol:

Thanks bro.

How has you day been so far?

Why do you change your name so often?

#1 thing on your bucket list?

What will OJ Mayo average next year?

Favorite Food?

How many games will the Rockets win next year?

Where will Lebron end up?

Who does not deserve max salary but will get it in this years FA?

Who will be the surprise team next year in the NBA?

Will LA 3peat?

1. Eh, not great. Found out my F-150 needs some new parts in the ECU that are ruining my gas mileage (I thought 9 was bad...), so it's gonna be almost $500. Not a great way to start the day.

2. Just to spice things up. And hide my identity so I can change teams without people noticing. ;)

3. I don't like the concept of a bucket list. If things come up that I want to do, I do them. I lost my father at the age of 53 suddenly to cancer last year, and that really opened my eyes. I'd say that if I had to pick, I'd go plug up the BP Spill hole with myself and Fat Bastard, and help keep the world in bad shape as it's been for a while without letting it get worse.

4. I'm gonna go with 22, 5 assists (more time running the offense if you ask me), and 5 rebounds (he gets big minutes, and I think he'll be asked to do more with Gay possibly gone).

5. I love me some Italian food. Also can't argue with coconut shrimp, the only seafood I'll eat apart from lobster.

6. 41? If Yao can play, then I'll say 54. If he can't, then I'll go with 41, I have a bad feeling he either doesn't even get into game action or he re-injures something.

7. I'll say Chicago for now, but Miami looks better and better.

8. Hmm, I'll go with Boozer. I think someone like Miami will miss out on Bosh and Amare, and need that PF, so they'll overpay to guarantee him there.

9. Do the Clippers count? I think they'll be healthy. Also going to say the Wizards might make a playoff push, but do nothing in the playoffs, and I think Indiana might surprise a lot of people.

10. I don't think so. Maybe an LA-Chicago matchup with LeBron taking the gauntlet from Kobe?

1. What's hood?

2. Where you from?

3. Favorite Knicks player?

4. Who do the Knicks get this offseason?

5. Favorite college basketball team?

6. Nets predicted 2010 record?

7. Best power forward in the league?

8. Favorite three music artists:

9. Would you like to be a crustacean?

10. How many phalanges?

1. hood: adj, huud; anything that is from a ghetto, or seems to be ghetto, can be qualified as hood.

2. California originally.

3. It used to be Nate, but now I'd say probably Wilson.

4. I think Joe Johnson, and possibly Shaq?

5. It's a tie between the Oregon Ducks (my school), and Duke (I know Kyle Singler, die hard Duke fan).

6. Depending on FA, I can see anywhere from 24 wins to 50.

7. I'll say Bosh, Dirk is a close second.

8. Kanye, Audio Push, Cudi.

9. Not really...

10. 12.93

1. Why the name Jeet?

2. Why the name Confidence?

3. Why not?

4. You're in a room with 5 hot girls and it's an awkward silence. What do you do?

5. Who's your favorite player in the D League?

6. Pick a number between 39 and 93.

7. Find X.

8. Please explain your answer.

9. If you found it you're a smart kid, right?

10. Does it seem like I put much thought into these?

^Lol...

1. Why the name Jeet? It's means winner, and that's all I've done since birth.

2. Why the name Confidence?Long story. Someone suggested it to Swish a couple years ago but I stole it before he could change it.

3. Why not? Just because

4. You're in a room with 5 hot girls and it's an awkward silence. What do you do? Squeeze out a fart to break the silence, the rest is history.

5. Who's your favorite player in the D League?I don't follow the d-league, all I know is Patrick Ewings son played for the Reno Longhorns a year ago.

6. Pick a number between 39 and 93. 69

7. Find X. Found it, now what?

8. Please explain your answer. X marks the spot.

9. If you found it you're a smart kid, right? Nah, just lucky.

10. Does it seem like I put much thought into these? A little too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Fish7718

1. Who chose you, and why?

- God chose me because he loves me more than you.

2. Confidence or Prodigy?

- Prodigy because the little boy might cry is if say Confidence lol jk

3. Next time Rockets win championship?

- The next time Yao stays healthy for a whole year, hopefully the up an coming year.

4. Favorite song of all time?

- Dont really have a Favorite song but I do like Love The Way You Lie right now

5. Something we don't know about you?

- i hate math? lol

6. Favorite vacation spot?

- India, I have very rich relatives down there so yeah life is good....

7. Chargers record this year?

- Hoping for 11-4, but dont see that happening, really anything over 10 wins would be good.

8. Weirder: DaBronJames or SumthinSpecial?

- DaBronJames but alot imo

9. Who do you like most on OTR?

- i have no idea, my fellow Rocket fans maybe?

10. Best debate you've ever been in on OTR?

- I think a while back there was a Romo being a [expletive]ty QB (which he is) debate up, lol I think me, you, and a couple of other members went at it for a couple of days and then someone got suspended and topic got locked.

Jeet

1. Who is your favorite player?

- YAO!

2. We gonna win the 'chip, right?

- When you become a Rockets fan?

3. The Rockets are down 1 with 5 seconds to go, they inbound the ball at halfcourt, who attempts the final shot?

- Yao, because he can catch the ball closest to the rim and shoot above everyone else.

4. The Rockets get Chris Bosh, how many games do you guys win?

- We will never know now 

5. Trevor Ariza or Kevin Martin?

- I like K Mart better no real good reason why.

6. What are the chances the we see Vincent Jackson in a Chargers uniform next season, give me a percentage?

- 100% Chargers dont trade people due to contract issues, eventually we will just meet in the middle with him.

7. Will Luke Babbit have a successful NBA career?

- He will be solid role player, so yeah i see that as sucess.

8. I am a beast, you are not.

- You are a vagina, I am not.

9. Favorite soccer player?

- Landon Donovan

10. How many rush yards will Ryan Matthews end up with this season?

- 1200+ with 300+ recieving

The Little boy

1. I am a beast you are not.

- You are a little boy I am not.

Standing Tall and Talented

1. Ewing or Mutombo?

- Mutombo any day.

2. Jordan Hill?

- Will be a great PF in this league in a couple of years.

3. Favorite player of all-time?

- The Dream, or a Prime T Mac

4. Oreos or Chips Ahoy soft

- Oreos, but Brownies>>>>Cookies

5. Favorite ice cream?

- Chocolate Brownie, or Strawberry

6. Most annoying OTR member?

- Dont have on for OTR.

7. Most hated OTR member?

- Smitty.

8. Favorite childhood moment?

- Beating this white kids [expletive] in a fight lol we both were in the 4th grade

9. What nationality are you?

- Sikh

10. One thing you want to do in your life... go.

- Sky dive from thousands of feet high.

Slaven

1. What hotel do you work at?

- lol as long as lkr is alive I will not say

2. How many hours a week?

- 30-35

3. Is the pay good?

- I own the place so yeah very good

4. Do you work mornings or late @ night

- i work evenings, 2-12.

5. Favorite staff member not named Real Deal

- Smitty

6. Im the biggest Rockets fan, amirite?

- After me yes. ;)

7. Would you live in Reno for the rest of your life?

- Nah I would move to a different place to see how it was if I got the chance.

8. Whats 36x36?

- 1296, did it in my head

9. Eminem or Nas

- Eminem

10. Is Confidence a douchebag?

- He has his moments.

Cobb

1. You a fan of the World Cup?

- Yes i wish USA had done better.

2. Baseball fan?

- NO

3. Favorite Pokemon game to play?

- lol idk, I only collected back in the day

4. Favorite Pokemon?

- Dark Magician

5. Good places to go if I visit Nevada?

- Humm.........Las Vegas!

Legacy

1. Would you rather be raped by Confidence or rape Prodigy?

- Neither

Dee

1. Excluding Basketball what is your favorite sport?

- Football

2. Excluding the houston rockets, what is a basketball team u support

- I think LA would be second.

3. :lol: or :huh:

- :lol:

4. if you had an oppurtunity to be in the NBA BUT you have to play for your most hated team would you do it.

- With out a doubt, yes.

5. same rules apply, you are a dead eye 3pt shooter, youre agianst the rockets 1.4seconds left in game 7 of the nba championsip game, do you shoot and win or let your favorite team win.

- Shoot to win, every single time.

Dr. Feelgood

1. Favorite movie?

- Dont have a favorite but I like Blood Diamond

2. Favorite song?

- Dont really have a Favorite song but I do like Love The Way You Lie right now

3. Favorite band?

- YellowCard

4. Favorite Blazer?

- Roy, because he is a badass nice guy.

5. Favorite rapper?

- Eminem

6. Favorite actor/actress?

- Will Smith and Jessical Alba

7. Would you rather burn alive or drown?

- Drown because it seem quicker.

8. Would you rather sky dive or bungie jump?

- Sky dive

9. Billy Idol, Billy Squire, or Billy Joel?

- Dont know

10. Would you rather be shot in the [expletive] or in the leg?

- Obviously Leg

Brand New

1.How come Prodigy changes his favorite basketball team every year?

- He changed to the Bull because they were batteling the Celtics, but really has not changed teams before.

2.How come Confidence changes his favorite football team every season?

- Because he is a [expletive]ing moron.

Slaven again lol

1. Why do you live in Reno?

- Small city inside reno called Sparks

2. Will Rockets win the SW division?

- Yes

3. Does OTR need more Rockets fans?

- Hell Yeah

4. Best goalkeeper @ the World Cup?

- Tim Howard

5. Who is your favorite staff member (not counting Brandon)

- Smitty

6. Who's ppg will take a hit the most?

- Brooks

7. What do you think about Patrick Patterson?

- Will be a great role player if we can develope him right, good pick by us.

8. Does Brooks beat his three points made from last year?

- Yes because he is a beast.

9. What do you think about the Laker fans on OTR?

- All are secretly scared and mad about what Miami was able to pull off.

10. Top 5 Favorite OTR members?

- Slaven, Smitty, Brandon, Jeet, Ajay......not in order ;)

Fish7718

1. Who chose you, and why?

- God chose me because he loves me more than you.

:(

7. Chargers record this year?

- Hoping for 11-4, but dont see that happening, really anything over 10 wins would be good.

11-4? :)

10. Best debate you've ever been in on OTR?

- I think a while back there was a Romo being a [expletive]ty QB (which he is) debate up, lol I think me, you, and a couple of other members went at it for a couple of days and then someone got suspended and topic got locked.

:lol: I've been in a couple of those you gotta be more specific

• 1 month later...

Waldo

Which players are untouchable on the Nets right now? Lopez, that's it.

If you were offering a deal for Anthony, who would you include in the package? Murphy, Favors, Williams: may seem like we are giving up a lot be we are talking about trading for a top 10 player in the NBA.

Which do you find more appealing? The Prudential Center or the Barclays Center, simply based

on design rather than location? Barclays Center looks like it is going to be so dope.

Favorite Nets newcomer this offseason? Jordan Farmar.

Favorite Yankee newcomer from this past trade deadline (Berkman, Kearns, or Wood)? Wood.

deestillballin

how far do you think the nets will go this year? Hopefully sneak into the 8th seed.

do you like living in new jesery?It has its ups and downs.

have you ever been to Oklahoma? Nope, hopefully I will one day though.

Since you and smitty arent far from each other have you met him and real life? Haha, Philly is pretty far from Central Jersey but no we have never met each other. :lol:

Chicks Love Hakeem Nicks

1. Favorite Giants player? Justin Tuck.

2. Favorite former Rutgers U athlete? Anthony Davis.

3. Which campus are you on? Well I'm commuting this year so... I'm parking on Livingston. :lol:

4. Are you the GFX king? Yessir.

5. Brook Lopez or Andrew Bogut? Lopez.

6. Is Vernon Davis the best blocking TE in the league? Lmao, he can't block.

7. Alcohol of choice? Black Label.

8. Ever do drugs? Yeah.

9. You like North Jersey? Nothing against them, South Jersey on the other hand...

10. Least favorite OTR member: Go. ECN.

Fish7718

1. One thing we don't know about you? I am a beer pong king.

2. What made you get into GFX? Took a graphic design class in high school and got addicted. :glasses:

3. Play an instrument? Used to play the drums in like 4th grade.

4. Best song of all time? Joe - I Wanna Know

5. Be honest, Tony Romo or Eli Manning? Eli, give me the QB that doesn't choke on a big dick under-pressure.

6. Who are your favorite members on the forum? Brandon, Waldo, Uni, Nitro, Danny, etc. too many to name really.

7. Favorite vacation spot? Barbados

8. What do you feel your best work ever was on gfx? http://youngguru.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2u8u7x

9. Best players on your favorite teams in 3 years? Nets: Lopez, G-Men: Tuck, Yankees: Cano

10. Finish the line: Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo, don't be mad I'll be there too, not in a cage but waving at you!

ChosenOne

1. #1 thing on your bucket list? Go skydiving.

2. Your all time favorite sig? http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploads/U52-1241390607.png

3. Your all time favorite wall? http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/176/5/a/NBA_Finals_2009_on_ABC_by_adomas.jpg

4. Will you make me a Ryan Mathews sig? Maybe

5. If you could leave NJ and move somewhere where would it be? "I'd take my talents to South Beach"

6. Favorite food? Papa Johns Pizza, I'm a simple dude.

7. Is LeBron a major [expletive] for treating his signing the way he did? Yep.

8. Yao>Dwight? (when healthy of course) I'd take Dwight because imo his defense is better than Yao's; although Yao's offense is much better.

9. How many games do the Nets win next year? 40ish

10. How many games do the NY Giants win this year? 11-5

Confidence

1. Favorite peice of work you've done (gfx)? http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/parthamin555/fitzz.png

2. Is Ray Rice your favorite player to ever come out of Rutgers? Nope, Anthony Davis is.

3. Giants record this year? 11-5

4. What are the odds the Nets end up getting Melo? 5%, lol.

5. What do you see Derrick Favors avg next season? 11 PPG, 6 RPG, 1 BPG

6. How did you come up with your name? Well, I'm Hindu and Guru's are leaders and teachers.

7. If you could design a cover for any magazine what would it be? The Economist, I'd try to spice it up a little haha.

8. Blondes or brunetts? Brunettes.

9. What college are you attending and what year are you in? Rutgers New Brunswick, 3rd year.

10. Did you play sports in high school, if yes, which ones? I wish I could but to play sports at Piscataway High you have to be atleast 6-5, 210 lbs. Hahahaa.

Legacy

I like yo swag, tell me where you get your kicks? www.pickyourshoes.com , www.eastbay.com

Edited by Guru™