KIR Answers Archive

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Smitty -

1)...You signed up? No doubt.

Confidence -

1) Why did you change your name from Poppa Bonner?

My very first name on the original OTR forum before the hack.

2) Why were you such a [expletive] back when I first joined?

Everyone was, towards the Reno boys at least. LOL jk, it was nothing serious or anything.

3) Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh, if you could add one to the current squad?

Wade.

4) Is CDR the real deal?

On the Nets he is, but that's not much

5) How much money have you made selling those dvd's?

LOL I remember that, no money but got some good deals.

6) What do you think are the chances you guys land LeBron (give me a percentage)?

3.50%

7) Is Vince Carter your favorite player?

Nah, I don't have one anymore.

8) How many guidos do you know?

I know my guidos and seen all kind. Asian guidos, Indian guido, Spanish guidos, you name em..

N4S -

1. Who is your best friend on OTR?

Best friend, lol nicely put. Don't talk to anyone from here, just you once in a while if anything.

2. Ever you pondered trying out for any sports at UMASS?

Gonna play intramural basketball in the spring.

3. Does that chick from home get all pissed seeing all the girls in your school?

Its a new game, dont care lol.

4. What is the weirdest fact that you found out that happens or goes on in MA?

Everyone loves saying the word wicked.

5. Colder up there?

Way colder, only 3 hours up north, but way colder since I'm in the mountain area.

6. Who will win the NFC East this year?

Eagles

7. Is Westbrook's career over?

Yeah, its the McCoy era.

8. Are you gonna join a frat? Please don't.

Nah, just use them for the parties.

9. Big teets or round [expletive]?

I'll take the best of both worlds.

10. Post a pic of the hottest chick you hooked up with so far at school?

Ehhhhhhh, ahh..... I'll pass.

Dr. Feelgood -

1. Are you still questioning why we're asking you questions?

No

2. Are you ever going to fix your AV?

Yeah

3. Are you still needing photoshop?

Eh, yeah it would be cool, but got no time for that now.

4. Why are you such a dildo?

I am what I eat. wait what..

5. Who are your top three favorite Nets THIS season?

Brook, Harris, CDR.

6. When will you admit to liking the Blazers the most out of all teams in the league?

Definitely a fan of watching the Blazers, good young talent.

7. What is your favorite movie of all time?

Thats too tough to say, I used to say its Apocalypse Now, so probably that. Shawshank and Big Lebowski could easily be it as well, it changes.

8. What kind of movies do you prefer? Comedy, Horror, Drama, etc

I'll take anything if it's a good movie.

Guru -

1. RU > UMass, just admit it. No way..

2. Why do the Nets suck so much? No effort

3. How is MA different from Jersey? The area where I'm at is a big change definitely, from suburbs to rural. But, also the people, Jersey people are just one of a kind basically haha

4. Enjoying college? Definitely, best time of my life.

5. If we get Wade instead of Lebron do you think we could still win a championship with that squad?

Doubt it, but it would def make things interesting.

6. Change your name back to Poppa Boner.

Alrite...yeah I should

7. How many chicks have you hooked up with so far in college?

Dont really count but I'll say a good amount for what it is, more than you can count on one hand..

8. <3

Hawtness babyboy.

OldChili -

1) Have you seen Goodbye Solo? If so, did you like it?

Nah, but I was going to get it from Netflix next before leaving to college since I canceled my account

2) Have you seen any of Ramin Bahrani's other movies (Man Push Cart and Chop Shop)? If so, are you a fan of his work? Nah

3) Your favorite movie of 2009 thus far? The Hurt Locker

4) What's one movie you would recommend that is out in theaters? A Serious Man (that I've seen) ... that I've not seen, Crazy Heart.

5) A movie that you like but nobody else does? Heh, I dont know, a lot easier to answer when it comes down to music.

Fishstix -

1. Why do they call you dildo? Lol no one does, just something I put there for retarded lol's

2. Mos def? Yeah hes good

3. The Nets? Yeah

4. ...Jersey? Yeah

5. Is you life difficult? Nah I wouldnt say so

6. Do you wish you from New York, be honest? Yeah growing up in NYC would be ill, I'm real close to Manhattan though now

7. Banana? .....

8. Oh yeah, did anyone ever PM you with Photoshop? Nah, havent changed my sig here in months, but yeah couple people did but didnt install it lol

Dee -

can i borrow 5 bucks - Yeah

lets go to a nets game togheter ill bring chicks - You pay and bring me sandwiches while your at it, deal.

kidd > devin harris ;) - Yeahhhh <3

2k10 > live ? - Havent played the new live or 2k games the last couple of years

Riot -

Hilary or Ashley?

Threesome

His Greatness decided to PM me his questions... so lol here we go

1) Does Chris Johnson get 2,000? Dickerson's record?

He should definitely be in the MVP race, but he's not because of the team's record. I think he'll get 2000 but he wont break the record.

2) AD or CJ?

This season Chris Johnson. You meant AP though.

3) Recommend five musicians everyone should listen to to complete their lives.

To complete their lives, only one can answer that themselves.

4) Some artists you secretly enjoy?

Secretly? No secrets here I like a lot of pop stuff, indie pop is where its at.

5) You are the GM of the Nets. What do you do?

Kill the team, its for the best.

6) Most disliked member on OTR?

Idk, I'm probably up there

7) Are you a M[expletive] yet?

Say whhhatt?

8) Film or music? Explain.

For me? Film..I can relate and talk about it a lot better, its a bigger part for me.

9) Best part about not being in New Jersey? Just give me one.

Experiencing life somewhere else, just doing new things, being on my own... all that ya know, loving life.

10) What do you want to do in life?

To be someone big, yeah thats it..

Not sure when I was/am supposed to answer these but I have nothing to do now so I figured I would answer now, haha.

Can I Borrow 5 Bucks?

Do you like liver?

What time it is all the way down to the second!

:wub: or :lol:

1. Maybe, what would you do for it? :glasses:

2. Nope

3. 9:35:30 damn, 31, 32, 33 .... damn it. :angry:

4. :lol:

1.) Are you a Pokemon Master?

2.) Do you drive a Ford?

3.) What do you enjoy writing about the most besides the Raptors?

4.) Raptors are going to win it all right?

5.) Favorite TV show?

6.) Favorite food?

7.) When is your birthday?

8.) Do you like school?

1. You know it.

2. Nope, a Pontiac Grand Am GT

3. Just general NBA. If I had to choose something, it would probably be rankings like that Trio one I wrote in the summer.

4. Hell no, lol.

5. Probably Lost. I started watching it in the summer and I got hooked, haha. House is a close 2nd. I liked the earlier seasons better though. I haven't watched any of the 5th or 6th seasons so far, been catching up with them online.

6. Turkey dinner

7. June 2nd, 1992

8. I like going to school, but I don't particularly enjoy going to class, haha.

1. If you were a fruit what fruit would you be?

2. What is your favorite part of being a member of this site?

3. Who is your favorite member?

4. Who is your least favorite member?

5. If the Raptors had the 1st overall pick this year who would have taken?

6. Is Smitty "The Man", "The Myth", or "The Legend?"

1. Is there a right answer to this question? I'll go with an apple (first fruit that came to mind haha).

2. The intelligent Raptors discussion. Other than ISH, which I lurk wayyyyyy more than I post, I haven't ever really posted on a message board where I could intelligently talk about the Raptors with other fans. It just isn't the same talking about your favourite team with fans of other teams, ya know?

3. Don't really have one to be honest. I don't think that I have really been a member here long enough to have a "favourite". If I had to pick one, it would probably be Poe, Real Deal or one of the Raptor fans on here (Basx, travesy and Doc).

4. There isn't a member on here that I don't like. Kingfish can get on my nerves with his constant Laker praising and Cavs/LeBron hating, but I still enjoy reading his posts when he isn't being bias, lol. I know that it is a cop out, but I really don't have a least favourite member on here.

5. This year as in the 09 draft? Blake Griffin at the time of the draft. He was the clear cut number one pick at the time of the draft and he definitely was going number one regardless of who had the pick. Knowing what we know now though, Tyreke Evans without a doubt. He would be the perfect compliment for Bosh. I am a sucker for good big man/guard duos. I am very happy with DeRozan though.

6. I'll take option D: All of the Above.

1. Why is Gilbert Arenas so damn good?!

2. When will the Raptors win a championship?

3. Is it safe to say the Hedo signing was a huge mistake?

4. Should Jarret Jack start over Jose?

5. Do you see LBJ pairing up with Dwyane Wade in 2010?

1. He blows. Big time. I feel sorry for you, and coming from a Raptors fan, that is sad. :lol:

2. 2049, book it.

3. The signing itself isn't a huge mistake as in terms of the player, but the length and money given (particularly at the end of the deal) is definitely going to come back and bite the Raptors in the [expletive] down the road. I'm fine with it for the first couple of years but those 4th and 5th years (maybe the 3rd) are going to be killer.

4. In my opinion, without a doubt. I've made a couple of posts about it in the Raptors forum. You should go check it out ;) *end shameless plug*

5. Not really. I just don't think that the two of them would be able to co-exist, and I'm not sure if one of them would be happy with being considered Robin to the others Batman. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I don't think that it will happen. I can definitely see Chris Bosh joining Wade in Miami this season though. I think that has a very good chance of happening (better chance than Bosh resigning in Toronto if you ask me). That is where I expect Bosh to end up.

1. What would you rather do? Trade Chris Bosh for the player of your choice (LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, etc), or trade Jay Triano for the coach of your choice (Phil Jackson, Larry Brown, etc).

2. If you were to choose one game to attend this year for free, against which team would you pick?

3. What year had your favorite Raptors squad?

4. Favorite thing to watch on TV other than your home team?

5. Favorite band or musician?

6. Favorite all time Raptor player to never play in an all star game?

I'll add more later.

1. Definitely trade Bosh for the player of my choice. You can get by in the NBA with sub-par coaching, but you cannot get by with sub-par talent. This is a talent driven league and if you don't have the talent you are going to struggle, regardless of how great of a coach you have. A superstar player is 10 times more valuable than a superstar coach as far as I am concerned.

2. Either a Toronto vs. OKC or Toronto vs. Cleveland game. OKC because they are my second favourite team and have players like Durant and Harden who I have always enjoyed watching. It would be a fun game. As for Cleveland, I think that Toronto matches up fairly well with them and I would get to see LeBron James live. The Toronto vs. Cleveland game at the beginning of the year was my favourite Raptor game all season so far. The Lakers are another team that I would want to see just because of Kobe Bryant but that game would be a blowout by half time which would take some of the excitement out of the game. Sorry for choosing more than one, lol.

3. By far the 2000-01 team that featured Vince Carter, Jerome Williams, Alvin Williams, Antonio Davis, Charles Oakley etc... To this day that playoff series against the Sixers where Carter and Iverson both put up 50 points and had just an amazing battle. It was a heartbraking loss but that was definitely my favourite Raptors team ever (its not even close really) and my favourite playoff series ever.

4. Hockey games, particularly the Leafs, and Canucks to a lesser extent.

5. I don't really have one. I go in stages. If I had to pick one, it would either be Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

6. Jerome Williams, with Alvin Williams a close second. These two players have more heart and passion in their little toe than the entire current Raptors team. JYD is probably my favourite Raptot ever, along with Carter, and Alvin Williams left it all on the floor every time he played.

1. Do you own a Ford?

2. What do you like best about OTR?

3. Who is your fav member on OTR?

4. What do you think will happen to the Raptors this offseason?

5. Lakers repeating right?

6. What is your favorite movie?

7. What is your favorite food?

8. Will Kobe go down as the g.o.a.t?

1. Nope, Pontiac, like said above.

2. Intelligent Raptors discussion, and intelligent discussion all together.

3. Refer to above, short answer, probably Poe, Real Deal or one of the Raptor fans.

4. Honestly, I think that they lose Bosh (most likely through a sign and trade so that he can get the most money possible) and the Raptors are stuck in the worst possible position to be in in professional sports, at least in my opinion. They are too good to get a top 5 pick, but not good enough to make the playoffs.

5. They are the favourites in my opinion. If my life depended on picking one team it would be the Lakers. The only thing that would have me a little concerned is facing a team that has great length inside. I still think that they could beat a team like the Celtics or Cavs in a series but I don't think it would be a cakewalk like I have seen some posters say.

6. Happy Gilmore

7. I don't think so. I think he will go down as a top 3 player and be mentioned with Michael Jordan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Jordan is obviously the GOAT, but I wouldn't have a problem with somebody thinking Kareem is) but won't be considered the GOAT by the majority.

1. Which MMA fighter do you think is very underrated?

2. What about overrated?

3. Do you think the Raptors should have drafted Andre Iguodala?

4. If Canada were to get a NFL team, and they had a choice from 2 high tier players on offense and defense each, which ones would you choose and why?

5. Will you still like Bosh if/when he leaves?

6. Which non-player on the Sixers deserves the most blame right now? Ed Stefanski, Eddie Jordan, or Ed Snider?

7. Which OTR member would you like to play 1 on 1?

8. Which member do you think would make a great writer?

9. Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?

1. Antonio Rogerio Nogueria without a doubt. Everybody knows about Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria, but I honestly think that Lil Nog might be the better fighter than his twin bother. Big Nog can take a punch better and has the more legendary career, but Lil Nog is the better boxer and both of them have some of the sickest jitz in MMA. He is a future Light Heavyweight Champion if you ask me. I really want to see a rematch with Shogun as their first fight just may be the greatest MMA fight ever.

2. Jake Shields. If you read through Sherdog and other MMA message boards you would read about how the UFC needs to bring in Shields because he is the only fighter that has a shot at beating GSP at 170. Its laughable really. The guy is the definition of Lay N Pray and would get absolutely murked by GSP if they were to fight. He couldn't even finish Jason "Mayham" Miller at a StrikeForce card earlier this year and was saved by the bell or else he would've been finished and GSP completely dominated Miller (although he didn't finish him either). He isn't a bad fighter or anything, but he wouldn't even get by Josh Koscheck, Thiago Alves or Jon Fitch, let alone beat GSP.

3. Of course. That Arajuo pick is one of the worst decisions ever made by Raptors management. Carter wanted Iguodala and he was the obvious selection. Could you imagine a core of Carter/Bosh/Iguodala?

4. I don't really follow football at all (I watch casually but only really sit down and watch the Super Bowl) but I guess I would go with Peyton Manning and Larry Fitzgerald offensively and Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed defensively. Like I said, I don't really follow football so these probably aren't the best picks, haha (do Reed and Polamalu both play the same position? I know they are both safties).

5. I'm not even that big of a Bosh fan as it is to be honest. I know that I may come off as a big Bosh fan just because I always seem to defend him on here, but he has never been one of my favourite Raptors. During his time here I have liked TJ Ford, Anthony Parker and Rasho Nesterovic all more than Bosh, and now DeRozan as well. So to answer the question, I would like to see him do well but not at the same level as somebody like Steve Nash.

6. I'd probably go with Ed Stefanski. I've never liked Eddie Jordan as a coach, but it goes back to what I talked about earlier in regards to talent and coaching. You need talent, and more importantly, talent that fits well together and it is the GM's job to get that talent. I don't think that Stefanski has done a good job of this. Both Jordan and Stefanski have been terrible though, in my opinion.

7. I don't know. I don't really play much ball anymore so it would have to be somebody that wouldn't wipe the floor with me, haha.

8. I'd go with Poe. I have read some of his posts about the Heat in the Heat forum and I think that he would be a good writer for the Heat. Honesly though, a lot of posters on this forum could be good writers if they put their minds to it.

9. Pancakes

Simple Question

1. My Name is Chris Bosh, you are Bryan Colangelo. Convince me to stay.

I'm not very persuasive and honestly, I wouldn't even know how to start convincing Bosh to stay. Its not like a plea of "you can lead a core of Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani and Hedo Turkoglu for the next 5 years" would be very appealing. I'd just go with the money route and try to play a loyalty card or something, lol.

Lame answer I know, but I wouldn't even know how to start, and the fact that I am a little tired doesn't help either, lol.

1. #1 thing on your bucket list?

2. Favorite Candy?

3. Why do you like writing so much?

4. Favorite topic to write about?

5. Why is your name Built Ford Tough?

6. What car do you drive?

7. Do you have a job? if so what is it?

8. Writer for SI your dream job?

9. Why is OTR the best?

10. Chargers win the Superbowl?

1. Watch a Raptors game and a Leafs game live. There is probably something else, but at 17 years old I haven't really thought of this lol.

2. Jelly Belly

3. It is just something that I enjoy to pass the time. Whenever I am bored and have nothing to do I can sit down and write a long post or an article or something and it helps pass the time.

4. Raptors, obviously, lol.

5. When I first signed up on NBA Dimensions I wanted to have a name Raptor related and at the time TJ Ford was my favourite Raptor player so I wanted to have something to do with TJ Ford. Whenever Ford would drive to the hoop and get hit or something, Chuck Swirsky would say that he was "Built Ford Tough" so I decided to go with that. I actually hate the name but I am uncreative at coming up with names and what not so I have just stuck with it out of laziness/uncreativeness.

6. http://dealerrevs.com/pictures/11784322.jpg

That is the exact same car that I drive. An 05 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

7. Right now I work at a welding shop doing clean up and assisting the welders and basically whatever my boss tells me to do. I don't plan on doing welding or anything in the future though.

8. Honestly, I have never even though about writing for a profession before. I don't even know what I would consider my dream job to be. I plan on going to school to become an Accountant after I graduate this year. I wouldn't call it my dream job or anything (because I don't really know what it is lol).

9. Good, dedicated ownership and good discussion.

10. Sure, why not. I'd go with the Colts to be honest though.

1. Opinion of Jon "Bones" Jones?

2. Has Jose Calderon affected your opinion on other Spanish players?

3. Choose one player from the Grizzlies to play for the Raptors.

4. Would Shane Carwin beat a healthy Brock Lesnar?

5. OTR Writers' roundtable soon?

1. I think that he is going to be a force at 205. He is an elite athlete, has awesome wrestling which is the best base for MMA if you ask me, has a freakish reach and is only getting better at 22 years old. Him and Gegard Mousassi are the future of the Light Heavyweight Division if you ask me.

2. Not at all. I'd kill to have Marc Gasol on the Raptors as I love the way he plays and I am, and always have been, very high on Ricky Rubio. I liked Juan Carlos Navarro when he played for the Grizzlies and also like Rudy Fernandez. Honestly, the only Spanish player that I dislike in the NBA is probably Jose Calderon. I like Pau Gasol as a player as well, but I don't like the hype that he is getting.

3. Even though he isn't the best player on the Grizzlies, I think that Marc Gasol would be the best fit on the Raptors. He would be the interior defender and physical presence that the Raptors need desperately. He would compliment Bosh amazingly well and I would be in heaven if the Raptors managed to trade Bargnani for him or something. Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo are two other players that I would like to have on the Raptors, but with Turkoglu locked up long term and DeRozan developing at the 2, Gasol is the best fit.

4. I would consider Brock Lesnar to be the favourite and if I had to bet on one of them it would be Lesnar, but I wouldn't count Carwin out as he has great wrestling and dynamite in his hands. If he could nulify Brock's wrestling and keep the fight standing he would put himself in a great position to win. Whenever Carwin fights, all it takes is one punch to end the fight, no matter who he is fighting.

5. I'd be down. I haven't wrote anything in a while so it would be nice to get something put together.

You did answer those a bit quick, but it's s'all good. :glasses:

I agree on the Iggy thing. Carter/Bosh/Iggy = almost frightening

I just looked at the first KIR and it said that the topic would be closed after 5 days so I wasn't sure if you were still going by that or not, lol.

Good answers, man. :)

Well, I came in your question thread and left a few questions... I guess I completely forgot to update :lol:

Anyway, looking at one of your answers about writing as a profession.. since you enjoy writing so much, you probably should at least consider attempting a profession with it. If you're going to do something to make a living, might as well do what you enjoy.

And thanks a lot for the recommendation, man. I really appreciate it. I never actually considered being a writer on this forum myself, though.. I suppose I could, especially with my bad(?) habit of making extra long posts at times. At least my posts are worthy of actually being considered one of the better writers here. Thanks a lot.

PS: ...you're only 5 days older than me? :huh:

Haha, yeah, almost everybody that doesn't know how old I am always thinks that I am older than 17 years old. I remember talking with Eastcoast Assassain after we got in that debate about Grant Hill and Scottie Pippen (or something like that) on here in the summer and he thought that I was around the same age as Brandon is, not only a year older than him, lol.

1.) Wizards are going to win it all this year right?

--- You know it. If we don’t make a move before the trade deadline, I’m done watching them.

2.) Are you a Pokemon Master?

---Oh of course.

3.) Favorite NFL Team?

---Redskins. Steelers are my secondary team.

4.) Favorite NHL Team?

---CAPSSSSS

5.) Who will be the Super Bowl this year?

---I’m rooting for the Colts.

1. We need more Wizards fans here!

---I know man, it’s so sad that there’s only us 2 primarily. GYULA COME BACK!!

2. Thoughts on Dominic McGuire?

---He hustles harder than anyone on the roster, and the only player who puts true dedication and work into their defense and rebounding. I really hope we keep him.

3. How long do you see Flip being the head coach?

---I say he sticks around until the end of next year, but if we have success next season he’ll be around longer. Let’s see how things change after his recent outburst about the team, which I loved hearing.

4. Are you a Skins fan?

---Yup, gotta represent the home town teams.

5. Why do our DC teams suck so bad??? Everyone except for the team I don't watch, the Caps.

---It’s painful, but I’ve been watching the Caps games on Comcast more often just to balance out my disappointment for the Skins and Wizards.

6. If the Wiz are in the lottery again, do we keep the pick or trade it?

---It’s too early to say now, but I would definitely shop the pick to see if teams are willing to bid high on it. If we somehow get a top 2 pick, I’d say keep it and go for John Wall or Derrick Favors.

7. What would be our record if we accepted the deal that PHX counter offered, Caron Butler+first round pick for Amare?

---I honestly think we’d still be a below .500 team, but it wouldn’t be this brutal. Out of 30 games, I’d say about 14-16. I just don’t see Jamison and Amare as a good forward combination, assuming Amare would play the power forward and Jamison would bump down to the small forward spot.

8. Do you see Nick Young ever starting for a team for 82 games?

---Nope. He is not capable of starting for any team due to his one-dimensional play, and I am not sure why we went through with his team option to keep him for 2 more years.

1. What do you think about TMac for Agent Zero?

---If the Rockets accepted that trade, I’d be very happy and excited for the offseason, but at the same time I’d be really sad that my favorite player would be gone. The team comes first in all cases, and moving Gilbert for TMac would be a good move for us, sadly.

2. #1 thing on you bucket list?

---Hmm… probably skydive. That just seems so much fun but not worth the risk this early in my life.

3. Who wins the Superbowl?

---COOOOLLLTSSS

4. Who wins the NBA Championship?

---Probably the Lakers…. <_<

5. Why cant the Redskins ever play well enough to make the playoffs?

---Because DC sucks at their primary sports and Jim Zorn is a dumbass.

6. If you could have any pet in the world what would it be? why?

---I’ll stick to cats and dogs, just good house companions who keep you company and don’t require a ton of attention all the time.

7. Why wuld you trade Deshawn Stevenson for a towel boy?

---Deshawn is playing probably the worst basketball of anyone in the entire league right now. His defense is overrated, his trash talk on Lebron has given our entire team and franchise a bad name in the league, and he is claimed to be a 3 point shooter when he’s shooting 11% from 3 this season. I know I’d be hitting a higher % than that

8. Most hated pleyer in the NBA?

---Probably Stephon Marbury and Zach Randolph. Honorable mention: Paul Pierce.

9. What team you hate more Cowboys or Eagles or Giants?

---Cowboys lol I’m a Skins fan.

10. Am I right to think that you are a Skins fan?

---Yup.

1. I'm assuming your a Redskins fan,so, what are your feelings about Jason Campbell? Does he start next season?

---He’ll probably start, but I’m not happy about that.

2. Out of the Big 3 for the Wiz, who is least valuable to the team?

---Caron Butler. Every time the ball is in his hands, he is only watching the rim and his defender’s feet. He doesn’t fit well into our system at all and if we had to trade one of our big 3 I would say trade Caron first.

3. What is your opinion of Javale McGee? I watched him play for UNR for three seasons, and I never thought he was pro material.

---I love McGee, he is a freak of an athlete and I really want him to get a chance to show off what he can do when he is given extra minutes. He is a shot-blocking machine and can also slam it down hard whenever he gets the slightest open look in the paint offense. His court awareness isn’t very good and he has a habit of committing stupid fouls, but with practice and more NBA experience (if Flip ever lets him play), he has the potential to be a very solid starting center.

4. Lakers win beat ______ in the finals in ______ games.

---Lakers will beat the Celtics in 6 games.

5. Who will win the SuperBowl?

---COOOOOLLLLLTSSSS

6. Is London Fletcher a HOF'er?

---Probably so, he’s had a great career.

7. Are you interested in a Farmar+Morrison for Nick Young trade?

---That trade doesn’t work lol but if it did that’d be great because that would be $6 million more removed from our cap.

8. Favorite food?

---Italian food by far. Pasta, ravioli, you name it, I eat it.

9. What is you major in college?

---Business Administration.

10. What do you value more in a girl, looks or intelligence?

---Looks and personality first, intelligence isn’t a huge concern as long as they aren’t a dumbass.

1. Why does the team insist on keeping Stevenson?

---Because Grunfeld is retarded.

2. What is one of the biggest reasons for the Wizards not doing as well as they should be doing?

---Selfish players looking for their own shot rather than the best shot, horrible defense, and no winning-mentality.

3. Do the Wizards need to can Flip? If so, for who?

---No, I trust Flip. With his recent outburst about the team in that press conference, I know he’s going to be shaping the team up, and now that the big 3 are at risk of losing their starting spot, things could hopefully shape up. Players like McGee and McGuire should be getting more minutes now.

4. I'm eating cheez-its right now, greatest snack in the world?

---Eww hell no, anything with chocolate is better.

5. Coke or Pepsi (if you had to pick one)

---Pepsi always. People say there isn’t a big difference but oh there is. ;)

6. Who is your favorite band/artist?

---Way too many to name, I like any music that isn’t country, and I’ll listen to whatever is on the radio. Mostly rap stations though, with rock stations coming second.

7. You're making yourself a sammich, what do you put on it?

---Pepperjack cheese, turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, mayonnaise.

8. What is your favorite color? Blue.

9. If you could learn to play any instrument, what would it be? Guitar definitely. I’d love to just kick back, relax, and jam on the guitar, but I don’t have the patience to learn it haha.

10. When was the last time you called Jenny (867-5309)?

---eight six seven five three oh nayeeyayine!!!

1. :) or :(

---:)

2. do you like mayoniase

---Yup, goes on all of my regular sub sandwiches.

3. mavs > wizards right

---Right, we suck horribly.

4. what would you perfer to drink on a day its 105 degrees and you just walkd 2 miles

---Purple drank…. or Fruit Punch Gatorade lol

5. favorite drank.. not drink.. drank as in alcohol lol

---Captain Morgan Spiced Rum mixed with Mountain Dew is my favorite mix drink. For beer, I had Dos Equis recently and that was really good.

1. Deshawn Stevenson The GOAT?

---[expletive] DESHAWN [expletive] DESHAWN [expletive] DESHAWN [expletive] DESHAWN

2. Do you wish OTR had more then 3 Wizards fans? (you, eastcoast assassin, an me)

---I didn’t even know you were a Wizards fan haha, but yeah we need more definitely. All of the ones I recruited way back when haven’t come back.

3. Don't you agree gyula should come back?

---Definitely, I talked to him a few days ago and he said he may stop by a few times soon.

4. When Gilbert loss the ball during the Kings game, first reaction?

---Nauseous and raged.

5. Favorite chinese food dish?

---Shrimp fried rice lol.

6. Early Boykins or Michael Jordan?

---WAYYYY too close to call. It’s a toss up.

7. When we gonna finally play some 2k10 after all those times u whooped my [expletive] in Soul Calibur

---Hahaha anytime man anytime. I’m pretty bad at 2k10 though and don’t play that game online much.

8. If you could have any Maverick not named Dirk, to join the Wizards, who would it be?

---Jason Kidd easily.

9. Robitussin or Nyquil

---Nyquil definitely.

10. As you can see on question 9 I ran out of [expletive] to ask.

---I’m disappointed.

1) Andray Blatche or Javale McGee?

---McGee hasn’t really gotten a chance on the floor this year, so I have to say Blatche is the better player at the moment. Blatche has all of the potential in the world with his coordination and size, but he is far too inconsistent. McGee has a much higher ceiling than Blatche IMO and I really hope he gets a chance on the floor with extended minutes sometime this season.

2) If you were about to get hit by a truck and die, but DeShawn Stevenson saved your life, and then in his next game shot 2-15, how would you feel about the guy?

---I would find the truck that almost hit me and drive it over him.

3) Favorite Dinosaur?

---T-Rex

4) Rank These Arenas: Gilbert Arenas, the Amway Arena, Javier Arenas, the MtG card Magus of the Arena, or Madison Square Garden, the world's most famous arena.

---Your posted order is already correct. ;)

5) A bottle of Jameson or Alfred the Butler?

---Trade them both!

6) Rank these Movies: Return of the Jedi, Avatar, The Godfather, Up, Digimon the Movie, The Dark Knight, Twilight, Terminator 3, Anchor Man, Amistad

---Anchor Man, The Godfather, The Dark Night, Up, Terminator 3, Return of the Jedi. I haven’t seen the others but I’m seeing Avatar pretty soon so I’m sure that would be near the top based on what I’ve heard so far.

7) Johann Sebastian Bach, Amadeus Mozart, or church hymms?

---None. :)

8) Favorite band?

---Eh, none in particular really. I like variety, and I like basically any genre that isn’t country, mostly rap.

9) What are your impressions of Gerald Wallace's rebounding?

---I’m impressed, and wouldn’t mind having him on the Wiz squad.

10) Favorite song that begins with the letter P?

---Pass the Dutch – Young Money, Lil Wayne, Shawt Dawg.