Who has been the biggest loser this decade?

Revis Island

My Vote is She-Mac......I use to feel sorry for him and I use to think he just had bad luck playing in Orlando, I was dead wrong seeing what this Piece of garbage has done for us in recent years, do you know what that is? Nothing, he has done nothing for us just like he has done nothing his whole career except win 2 scoring titles. All the Rockets ask this guy to do is to lead them past the 1st round, and usually every off-season the Rockets are hyped up enough to win it all, and then what Tracy shows up we end up failing to even get past the 1st round. Hopefully, this loser will be gone so and so will his stupid fan boys.

How is TMac a loser? Hes a class act, usually plays within the team, had some beastly seasons, 13 in 35, been to the playoffs a few times (the rest is history), made some all star teams.

Id say Zach Randolph or Quentin Richardson is the biggest losers.

• Owner

Both of you drop the attacks.

The biggest loser this decade has been McGrady? Probably so. There was so much potential there, but every playoff visit became a quick exit.

Gilbert Arenas comes to mind. Can't say much there. His promises (ASG MVP guarantee and the 50 points against Portland) along with his blogging and his inability to stay on the court in the last two seasons, plus getting eliminated three consecutive times by his rival team (Cavs), I don't know...

How about Vince Carter and all the troubles and controversy he's been through?

The biggest loser this decade has been McGrady? Probably so. There was so much potential there, but every playoff visit became a quick exit.

Gilbert Arenas comes to mind. Can't say much there. His promises (ASG MVP guarantee and the 50 points against Portland) along with his blogging and his inability to stay on the court in the last two seasons, plus getting eliminated three consecutive times by his rival team (Cavs), I don't know...

Haha oh come on, the man's been injured with the same nagging injury for 2 consecutive seasons. Can't really blame him.

I'd say Zach Randolph. Very talented offensive big, but with his mammoth sized contract and chemistry killing attitude, he has been known to do more harm than good. He's one of the only talented players in the league that no one wants.

Well, at least Vince has been to the 2nd round. T-Mac has quit on his teammates just like Vince and has also failed to advanced to the 2nd round, Oh and did I mention? Carter didn't say It's On Me! like Tracy did either.

In a basketball standpoint, T-Mac is the biggest loser in terms of just being an absolute failure than probably Marbury.

How is TMac a loser? Hes a class act, usually plays within the team, had some beastly seasons, 13 in 35, been to the playoffs a few times (the rest is history), made some all star teams.

Id say Zach Randolph or Quentin Richardson is the biggest losers.

That honestly just makes him more of a loser. He's a type of player that has all the talent in the world, and fails to use it correctly and fails to take advantage of it and Vince Carter is literally the exact same way. There's a reason why both of those guys are considered wastes of talent players, Rasheed is also in the group, but he's won something before.

And no, T-Mac is not a class act.

See this for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4QufbyJhI

• Owner

Well, I would say Zach Randolph, but I really don't consider him important enough to mention.

But still on topic, what exactly are we discussing? A loser as in...a bum player? A loser as in...a star that can't win?

I was going in the direction of, well, both...haha. :D

Well, I would say Zach Randolph, but I really don't consider him important enough to mention.

But still on topic, what exactly are we discussing? A loser as in...a bum player? A loser as in...a star that can't win?

I was going in the direction of, well, both...haha. :D

all of the above, including underachievements. Zach Randolph is not a bad option, though at one point he did see the playoffs.

Here's a fun fact even though most of us don't know/care about him. Jamal Crawford has never played in the NBA playoffs.

Biggest loser's T-Mac. As good as he was for a 4 year stretch, and a couple years here and there in between, he's been injury prone, and failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs his whole career.

• Like 1

how is tmac a loser? his numbers increase points, assists, fg% and boards during the playoffs. its not his fault his team sucks and cant beat the jazz. its simple, the jazz were simply the better team and the rockets could not beat them in a series

last season was just ruined with injurys and he shouldnt of played

and if him not being able to progress to the second round makes him a loser, thats just stupid.

The biggest loser who literally loses games is Shareef Abdur Rahim. Poor guy played 10+ seasons and only got to taste the playoffs once with Portland. Hawks were playoffs team and then when he got traded there for Gasol they became laughing stock. Kings were playoffs team and then he got traded there and they became jokes. Then Portland went to playoffs in his first season and then the next year and on? Nothing until Roy came. He's not only the biggest loser, but he brought curse with him. But he's not a loser you love to hate, he's a good guy.

The loser you love to hate is a guy who contradicts himself like AI. He says all the nice things like the thing he wants is a championship, but when teams want him to take lesser role so they can win, he forgets all that and we all can see what type of guy he really is. When he said he better retire than come off the bench, did he forget what he said about wanting to win a ring? I'm sure if he's willing to take a 6th man role, contenders would line up to sign him. Instead, he's talking about going to Memphis, Clippers, Bobcats just because he still wants to be the top gun. He needs to realize this is not 2000 but 2010.

how is tmac a loser? his numbers increase points, assists, fg% and boards during the playoffs. its not his fault his team sucks and cant beat the jazz. its simple, the jazz were simply the better team and the rockets could not beat them in a series

last season was just ruined with injurys and he shouldnt of played

and if him not being able to progress to the second round makes him a loser, thats just stupid.

Right....That's why the Rockets were favored in the 2007 series. That is why T-Mac said, It's on Me and he started crying in the press conference after Game 7, oh and let me add when the Rockets eliminated the Blazers in last season's playoffs, he didn't show up and made some bull[expletive] excuse saying his doctors didn't want him there. :rolleyes: