Top 3 Favorite Teams

Beaubois

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raptors are the only team that I would consider to be a favourite. No matter what players are on the team, I will always follow the Raptors and be a fan of theirs. There are other franchises that I respect a lot like the San Antonio Spurs and Portland Trailblazers for the way that they are ran but I wouldn't say that I am a fan of theirs. Then there are teams like the Thunder (it still doesn't feel right not calling them the Sonics) that I like to watch because of the youth and excitment that they have, but again, I wouldn't consider myself to be a fan of theirs.

So yeah, the only team that I would call a favourite team is the Toronto Raptors. I am an NBA fan first and foremost though. I will watch any team really.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

How can you have more than 1 favourite team? =|

Anyways Raps are first for me then I cheer on Cavs for LBJ so he can start his legacy and I like cheering for the Hornets too for CP3, I'll probably root on Magic this year though now that they got VC, unless of course the Raptors are somehow making some noise lol.