Do you follow teams or individual players?

Mike Hawk

Teams or Players?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following a player has nothing to do with being bias. No correlation whatsoever. Especially seeing as a person could just as easily hang off the ball's of their entire team if that were the case for them.

I'm a team fan. I like the Cavaliers, my favorite player is Marvin Williams though. Same with other sports, my favorite football player is Calvin Johnson but my favorite college team is Ohio State and my favorite pro team is Green Bay. I don't know if I've ever had my favorite player on my favorite team. Well I guess Favre until he left and broke my heart that cheating whore.

If Wade leaves Miami and we end up like garbage then I would follow Wade, if Wade would not have ended up in Miami it wouldn't be this way lol.

Edited by El Niño

I am more of a Carmelo Anthony fan than i am a Denver Nuggets fan... If the NBA had a Pittsburgh Team then i would def be supporting them but there isnt one...

BTW i got into Bball the year Melo was drafted and ever since he been my homie.. If he leaves Denver someday ill be supporting him wherever he goes..

Mavericks First

Players Second

Agreed.

Theres a bunch of players that the Mavs got rid of that I really like, but only a few of them I still follow (Devin and the Nets and Antwan and the Wizards)