9/11 Attacks, Eight Years Ago

Real Deal

It must really suck for people whose parents died in 9/11 cuz not only are their parents dead, but they're constantly reminded of it.

Not only that, but it seems like it's worse than ever cuz it falls on a national holiday.

Man I still cant believe this happened. FYI from my town you can see the skyline from NYC I'm probaby 5 miles not even from NYC itself vertical wise. So yes, kids from my town lost a parent and its a day I will never forget.

you live in hoboken or where u live

Hoboken is a not even a mile away from NYC lol its right across the river.

Lol My B i don't really go up that way very often. so u live in like paramus or jersey city? lol

RIP to this the people that died that day. At that time it happened I really didn't understand the importance of it since U was 10 years old in 4th grade as I look back it now I'm like damn I can't believe that happened in our country. Once again RIP

Lol My B i don't really go up that way very often. so u live in like paramus or jersey city? lol

closer to jersey city... theres a road that starts in my town that goes through the meadows to jersey city. north arlington is the name of my town.

closer to jersey city... theres a road that starts in my town that goes through the meadows to jersey city. north arlington is the name of my town.

oh ok yeah i heard of it a dude i know used to live there.