Official GAME OF THE WEEK Thread (CINCINNATI @ PITTSBURGH and NEW ENGLAND @ INDIANAPOLIS FOR WEEK 10)

Mentch

MODS: PIN THIS!

Ok this is another one of my ideas I'm throwing out here but instead of having a bunch of threads for just 1 game every week, we should have a thread for the best game every week.

So yeah, starting this week, vote on a game, and we'll discuss the matchups leading up to it, and then eventually the game while it's going on, and then the aftermath of the game.

I'll update this daily, most of the time in the morning and later in the evening.

Discussion for the game of the week will start every Wednesday at around 10 AM and end at Tuesday the following week at 10 AM, and then after that voting for next game of the week will occur. I'll update the thread to show which game has been selected.

And the games of the week for week 10 are:

CINCINNATI @ PITTSBURGH

NEW ENGLAND @ INDIANAPOLIS

DISCUSS.

Edited by Mentch

NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans

Ok, I'll add that choice, even though it doesn't seem like it would be that good of a game, considering that the Titans are 0-2 and the Jets are 2-0.

Looks like a recipe for blowout, but oh well. Maybe the Titans will surprise me.

Ok, I'll add that choice, even though it doesn't seem like it would be that good of a game, considering that the Titans are 0-2 and the Jets are 2-0.

Looks like a recipe for blowout, but oh well. Maybe the Titans will surprise me.

The Titans aren't a normal 0-2 team. They didn't lost by less than 10 points combined. They are a good team. Chris Johnson had over 250 yards against Houston. I don't see how this isn't an intriguing matchup.

Also, not having threads for other game is a moronic idea.

Edited by Lkr

The Titans aren't a normal 0-2 team. They didn't lost by less than 10 points combined. They are a good team. Chris Johnson had over 250 yards against Houston. I don't see how this isn't an intriguing matchup.

Also, not having threads for other game is a moronic idea.

Thank you. They faced the defending champions and then the Texans (some people picked the Texans to win the division). The passing defense has been horrible, but I'm sure Jeff Fisher will fix it.

Ok so apparently the Titans vs. Jets is the Game of the Week for Week 3.

I thought the Saints @ Bills was gonna be a good shootout game, but since the majority of the votes are for Titans @ Jets, we'll go with that game.

Discuss.

Well obviously I may have overlooked this game, but definitely could be an upset by the Titans.

Maybe their pass defense will finally stand up and victimize a rookie quarterback. I mean, Mark Sanchez is the first quarterback to start 2-0 since Ryan Leaf back in 1998, and what happened to him? He was the biggest bust in the history of sports.

Who knows, maybe Mark Sanchez will be a bust as well, probably not, but in all likelihood, anything is possible.

Titans pass defense has gotten [expletive] on two weeks in a row.

I'd rather watch the IceMan vs Brady or the Warner vs Manning prime time games... no idea why this game is GOTW. Clash of the defensive titans? Pardon the pun but the Titans have looked trashy on defense.

idk why either, i guess cuz people voted it that way.

i personally wanted it to be new orleans @ buffalo because that game is gonna be crazy =D