Official GAME OF THE WEEK Thread (CINCINNATI @ PITTSBURGH and NEW ENGLAND @ INDIANAPOLIS FOR WEEK 10)

Mentch

Alright the game of week 4 is NY Jets @ New Orleans, the battle of the unbeatens.

Discuss.

I think that the Saints are gonna win because they have an almost unstoppable offense. Plus, Mark Sanchez is going on the road again and he's gonna have to air it out instead of merely game managing like he did against the Texans and Patriots.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this is obviously gonna be a huge test to see whether the Vikings can play with another good team, especially after they let the Ravens back in the game late last week.

Ben Roethlisberger leads the NFL in passing yards, and he can easily engineer drives with Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes. Then again, the Vikings have Jared Allen, a possible MVP candidate, and who will probably end up being DPOY.

It's a close game IMO, but I think the Steelers will end up winning.

As a Steelers fan, these are the things that scare me going into this game

1)No Aaron Smith, Ziggy/Kirschke need to step up

2)Is Troy at full health?

3)Can the RBs hold onto the ball?

4)Jared Allen

early week analysis but those are the things that scare me. However, I still think we win.

Steelers will give both the Vikes and then the Broncos their first loss

One can only hope that the Broncos don't have the season exactly opposite of what everybody predicted.

What I'm saying is, they could be another '03 Vikings. They probably aren't, but the season is still young, so yeah.

This week there's not going to be any voting, because almost everybody will agree for one reason or the other, that the game of the week is:

MINNESOTA @ GREEN BAY, where Favre makes a RETURN to Lambeau Field, his home turf for 16 seasons.

DISCUSSION STARTS NOW.

I'm a huge Vikings fan, and I want them to win, but I won't feel bad for them if the Packers get revenge on Favre and beat him, especially after what happened in the last match on MNF. Great game, no doubt, but it's gonna come down to the wire, unlike last time.

I predict the score will be:

Green Bay 23, Minnesota 21

It's gonna be a close game, but I think that the Packers can actually pull out an upset. This will be another test for Minnesota, just like last week, where they should have won, but miscues ended up screwing them over.