Blackberry Storm Users?

JYD

I just ordered this phone online because it was Buy one (for 50 dollars) and get one free, and my dad wanted one so I just ended up getting one for myself. It'll be here in a few days.

I really like the look and appearence of the phone, and obviously am somewhat educated on the features, but to those who have/had it, what are you experiences and thoughts on it? I've heard everything from it sucks and a lot of problems, to it's great and people like it more than the iphone.

So what are ya'll thoughts

Just make sure you update the firmware to the latest version and you should be fine. Lately the firmwares have been fixing a lot of issues so just go to a blackberry forum and look up info on it.

ok thanks for the suggestion i should get the phone tuesday

Blackberry Storm is bad IMO because the screen can easily break since it's easily pressed down much more than other phones.

It's SUPPOSED to make it more realistic, but all it does is just make it less durable.

I mean, the storm is a good phone, but imho i think you shouldve waited for the the storm 2 that comes out in the holidays.

A. My dad needed a phone right away since his just broke. He could get a blackberry for free, but there was also a deal buy a blackberry for 50, and get one free...he knew I needed a new phone (although not as badly as himself) so he offered me this deal.

B. Most likely the storm2 will be really expensive and I don't feel like spending toooo much on a cell phone considering I have to spend an extra 30 dollars a month on the bill now.