Official NBA 2k10 Thread

Legacy

• Owner

Is the game that good that I should get it ASAP, or could I wait a month?

Haha, that reminds me, I put it on HOF difficulty and played against the Lakers, used the Bucks. Got destroyed.

Feels a bit weird playing with Milwaukee, though. I'm just not used to the team, I guess. I had to feed Bogut quite a bit, and try to run Redd off of screens and hit open jumpers. Pretty hard.

Haha, that reminds me, I put it on HOF difficulty and played against the Lakers, used the Bucks. Got destroyed.

Feels a bit weird playing with Milwaukee, though. I'm just not used to the team, I guess. I had to feed Bogut quite a bit, and try to run Redd off of screens and hit open jumpers. Pretty hard.

Haha... sounds about right. :P

It's not only tough to play as the Bucks in these games but to also rebuild the team in a few seasons. That's the true challenge. ;)

Just got an A+ playing against the D-Fenders. I racked up 11 points, 8 rebounds, 10 assists, 62% from the field. ALMOST HAD THAT TRIPLE DOUBLE! :(

Nice :lol:

The only time I ever got a triple double was my first game in the draft combine... haven't gotten close to one since getting the full game. And it's damn near impossible getting one in the NBA (I don't think I've gotten more than 4 boards in a pro game). Every time I'm just about to get a rebound, someone, usually a teammate, jumps up behind me and snags it... then hands it off to me.

BTW, if you're getting enough minutes to pull off stats like that, you're probably pretty close to going back to L.A. Hopefully one or two more games by the sound of it.

Edited by Poe

• Owner

I think I found a glitch in the My Player system.

I've been having good games, playing 34-35 minutes per (obviously not actual game minutes, just according to rotation), but every game, I'm getting cut, then picked right back up by the Stampede. Every game. The Insider tells me that he's got bad news, that my poor play has led to me being cut by the Stampede, but the good news is that he phoned the Idaho Stampede of the D-League, and they would like for me to play for them this season...

Getting annoying. :lol:

• Owner

Speaking of glitches, is anyone else getting one where you're trailing the point guard and trying to rip the ball from behind (you know, leaning on him a bit) and then, suddenly, he does some wicked teleportation that brings him back to the top of the key?

Nope... neither of those things happened to me..

Weird about the cut and re-acceptance to your team. Are your minutes ever changing? Maybe everything is normal, just a glitch with the insider.

Edited by Poe

• Owner

Nah, minutes never change. I just don't start. I'm like Odom, or something.

1) I don't start, but I play 35 minutes a game, and

2) I'm always playing my secondary position, even though I'm supposed to be a point guard

Not to mention the Idaho Stampede suck. I have bigs that can't score a bucket if their lives depended on it.

And Andre, I don't know what it mean, haha. Nobody else is having that problem (or at least not that I've read).

Nah, minutes never change. I just don't start. I'm like Odom, or something.

1) I don't start, but I play 35 minutes a game, and

2) I'm always playing my secondary position, even though I'm supposed to be a point guard

Not to mention the Idaho Stampede suck. I have bigs that can't score a bucket if their lives depended on it.

And Andre, I don't know what it mean, haha. Nobody else is having that problem (or at least not that I've read).

Well it looks like you're gunna have to make like Kobe in '06 and take it upon yourself to score most of the points. If your teammates are that unreliable where you have the higher chance of scoring even when their open and you are double teamed... why not? I'm sure the Lakers organization can understand. :lol:

I never started for my d league team either, yet I got accepted to the Heat after about 5 or 6 games (I don't remember exactly how many). I don't start for my Heat team either... since Wade is taking the PG and T-Mac has the SG, but I normally take the finishing minutes anyway. Sometimes the line up gets so weird when I'm out there, it can get as bad as: Quinn - Me - Chalmers - Wright - Haslem. I feel like I'm back in the D League :lol:

Edited by Poe