Official NBA 2k10 Thread

Legacy

Well.. I beat the Nuggets 4-0 and brought the Heat a championship. I'm not happy, though. The ending was freaking pathetic. Nothing happened. After the game was over, it just went back to the same screen as always with the insider telling you how you played as always, and nothing happened. I pressed "play next game" to see what would happen. It said "simulating..." for a good 30 seconds, then asked me which team I would like to play for. It gave me an option to join 4 different teams, including "stay on bobcats" (wtf?). I pressed bobcats since that was my preferred team out of the 4 choices, and then I see my dudes face.... WTF. My dude looks like he went and got plastic surgery over the off season. I mean, WOW. He turned from a normal white kid into a big nosed asian with distorted eye brows... wow, wtf.. The game already autosaved, so there is no fixing it.

Is there anything I can do about this?

thats disappointing to hear. The ending and the fact that it's that easy to win a c-ship =/

how do you go about setting it to 12 minutes? I wanna do that but dont know how -_-

12 minute settings will only apply to the player you created from Draft Combine. Basically, after you finish draft combine...upload your player to 2k servers. Afterwards, go to 2K10.....go to setting and edit the quarter lengths to your liking and save your settings. Afterwards, import your player you created from draft combine into 2k10. If you created your player originally, from 2k10 (not draft combine), 12 minute quarters wont apply.

Man, I really hope they change the fact that when your playing 5 min. quarters you sim the other games for 5 min. quarters. I hate it when other teams play 12 min. quarters and say LeBron averages 30PPG when your getting 5 min quarters.

Well.. I beat the Nuggets 4-0 and brought the Heat a championship. I'm not happy, though. The ending was freaking pathetic. Nothing happened. After the game was over, it just went back to the same screen as always with the insider telling you how you played as always, and nothing happened. I pressed "play next game" to see what would happen. It said "simulating..." for a good 30 seconds, then asked me which team I would like to play for. It gave me an option to join 4 different teams, including "stay on bobcats" (wtf?). I pressed bobcats since that was my preferred team out of the 4 choices, and then I see my dudes face.... WTF. My dude looks like he went and got plastic surgery over the off season. I mean, WOW. He turned from a normal white kid into a big nosed asian with distorted eye brows... wow, wtf.. The game already autosaved, so there is no fixing it.

Is there anything I can do about this?

i'm all about the experience leading up to winning the championship more so than the actual celebrating. But yea, it'd be cool if they did more work on the celebrations.

played 12 minute quarters and i see why they made it for 5 mins now. The final score for summer circuit was 168-160 witht he spurs(my squad) over the Warriors. It's prolly to reduce inflation. 8 minute quarters seem like a good amount of time, but either way, the difficulty level of this mode needs to be increased ALOT higher if they allow you to set it to 12 mins.

i'm all about the experience leading up to winning the championship more so than the actual celebrating. But yea, it'd be cool if they did more work on the celebrations.

It's not just the celebrations, it the fact that NOTHING HAPPENED. It went directly from the championship game, to the next game of the next season on your new team (with my dude now looking like a total freak >.>). The Insider could at least acknowledge that it's the end of the season, and you could at least go through some sort of off season training, and get offers over a period of time, or something of the sort. Instead, nothing happens accept my dude looks freaking awful now, and it's pathetic as hell.

I played against the Lakers yesterday and my guy crapped all over Artest and Kobe. I even got a block on Kobe and scored 26 points. I thought I'd be doomed cause last time I played against the Lakers my guy got owned by Kobe and Artest.

How do I play defense though, theres no defensive stance it seems I can just move my player but he never slides his feet.

On ball D is automatic. Hold the left trigger for "intense D".

To deny your man the ball, push the right stick towards him.

How you guys doing in your player mode? Im on the pacers playing point guard and now im getting to start over Ford. Im averaging like 12 points and 6 assists overall, but like close to 20 and 9 assists as a starter. My guy is only like a 49 ovrl rating but im still dominating at times :lol:. I have no idea what my contract situation is, last I heard I got a 10 day contract from the Pacers after I did some d league games, its been like a month and all I heard was some teams were interested in me but im still with the Pacers and havent heard anything since. I kinda wanna stay in Indiana cause we are winning and have a good core, but I wanna go to the Lakers eventually.