Sammy crying again

Guest N4S

Why do the 76ers year after year keep with fool?

Samuel Dalembert just doesn't get it. After spending most of last season complaining about his role, Dalembert was at it again at media day, yapping about his playing time and telling reporters "you cannot produce when you're not out on the floor." And it wasn't as though he was being baited, either: I'm told that the questions posed to Dalembert were of the softball variety. Dalembert still has a warped sense of his own value, which is crazy considering he has never averaged more than 10.7 points in a season.

Jordan says he believes Dalembert can be a big part of the team's success.

"We want Sam to feel comfortable and excited about the season and positive about it," Jordan said. "We can be so good with him being good. Our guys are willing passers. They are unselfish. He will get the ball. When you want to pass and you want to defend, that means you have a good group. That's what wins in the NBA. In the scheme of the offense, the [play] revolves around the center. In a sense, he's the focal point. But everyone has to identify who are our core scorers. It's going to be Andre [iguodala], Thad [Young], Elton, Lou and then Samuel, probably in that order."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/chris_mannix/10/02/sixers/index.html

Edited by N4S

Sammy annoys me more and more everytime he decides to open his mouth about 'playing time' and things of that nature, he really should just be quite, go out there and perform and earn some points with his new coach instead of complaining about equel opertunity, he's fairly underserving of major playing time right now anyways.

Sammy D sucked penis today and did just about nothing meaningful when he was on the court. On the bright side Mareese Speights and Elton Brand looked awesome although Speights still needs to work on his D as he got abused by Brook Lopez several times. Also Jason Kapono brings a dimension to this team they desperately needed. The Sixers never had a shooter of his caliber to stretch the defense and I love what he brings. Amazing trade to get him in here.

Iggy didn't look so hot honestly and was very sloppy handling the basketball. He had some clutch plays to bring the team back in the 4th though getting to the line and that sick jumper And1 on the Sixers 2nd to last possession.

Elton Brand hit the game winning jumper with 7 seconds remaining to win it too!! Game was insane for a preseason game. I can't believe I lost my voice at a Sixers preseason game lol.

And I met Stefanski at the game when I got my gameplan. The sales guy I met with brought me to the Hall of Fame lounge and it was full of Sixers executives and free delicious deserts. Was pretty cool.

The 76ers are in a weird position. They have some bright, young players to look forward to but these players are surrounded by a lack-luster corps of veterans. Iguodala is good, consistent but won't get any better than he already is...Brand is a huge injury risk...and Dalembert, well, he's Samuel Dalembert. Lou Williams is a much better player coming off the bench than he will be as a starting PG. Lets hope Jrue Holiday is the real deal in a year or two.