ALCS Discussion: Angels vs Yankees

Lkr

Not at all, I'd rather the Yankees play the Phillies in the WS, I have no problem with the Yankees winning it at all. In fact it would make me happy to watch NY beat Philly. Perhaps you should stop assuming you know Mets fans.

I know plenty of Mets fans. You are a rare exception.

I know plenty of Mets fans. You are a rare exception.

I don't mean to bicker and go off topic but I know more Mets fans and we were talking. We don't care weather or not the Angels or Yankees make it. We just don't want to see the Phillies win the world series again.

I don't mean to bicker and go off topic but I know more Mets fans and we were talking. We don't care weather or not the Angels or Yankees make it. We just don't want to see the Phillies win the world series again.

Ok, what's your point? It is common knowledge that the two most hated teams of Mets fans are the Phillies and the Yankees, and there is a good chance they will meet in the World Series. You don't mind the Yankees? Well that's good for you, but I know plenty of Mets fans who hate 'em.

Buck and McCarver are horrible, but the TBS guys are so so much worse.

wasn't one of the TBS guys from the ALDS someone from NESN? If so, I guess that explained why. But Buck and McCarver are Yankees fans for sure. It's almost as bad as NFL on Fox when the Cowboys are playing and Aikman is calling the game.

wasn't one of the TBS guys from the ALDS someone from NESN? If so, I guess that explained why. But Buck and McCarver are Yankees fans for sure. It's almost as bad as NFL on Fox when the Cowboys are playing and Aikman is calling the game.

Well Fox in general will always push the Yankees since they bring in the ratings. The thing that bothers me most about McCarver is that he is just a pure idiot, haha. I have no clue how he has had this job as long as he has. He is so clueless and annoying.

Well Fox in general will always push the Yankees since they bring in the ratings. The thing that bothers me most about McCarver is that he is just a pure idiot, haha. I have no clue how he has had this job as long as he has. He is so clueless and annoying.

Buck is also pretty dumb. He sounds like a clueless fan. He isn't familiar with players besides the big names.

Ok, what's your point? It is common knowledge that the two most hated teams of Mets fans are the Phillies and the Yankees, and there is a good chance they will meet in the World Series. You don't mind the Yankees? Well that's good for you, but I know plenty of Mets fans who hate 'em.

It's not the Yankees we don't like, it's the Yankees fans. We have no reason to not like the Yankees. However, we do actually hate the Phillies team. You can say whatever you want in the end of the day I'd rather see the Yankees win it before the Phillies, Braves, Marlins, or Nationals.

As for McCarver and Buck, def not Mets fans lol

Joe Buck is the absolute worst announcer in the history of the profession. He's ruining his family name which is the only reason he got his job in the first place.

Yeah he is the ultimate silver spoon. He has not done anything on his own to warrant the job that he has.