ALCS Discussion: Angels vs Yankees

Lkr

There's more of a standard for touching the base than there is for a strike-zone.

Also, whether or not a call that happens in the 1st inning should be called exactly the same as the same play that may happen in the 9th inning, it just doesn't work that way.

In a Game 7, there is no way that a minor interference call that may have been called in the 1st period would be called in over-time.

I disagree entirely. In baseball more-so than the other sports, with a lot of the "rules" or "guidelines", it is more about being consistent than following the rule book as an exact science. Obviously there are a lot of things that are just clear cut, but a lot that aren't as well. Anywho, we will never agree on this, so good night. I need to wake up in 5 hours so unfortunately I will miss the end of this game.

Edited by Phightins09

Pretty dope game...good pitching too. 14 runners left on for LAA and 10 for NYY.

No one will talk about it, but Dave Robertson was friggin huge in the those last few innings!

YES! Poorly played, amazing ending. Good lead going into LA. I'm really happy with our pitching, and Alex, our pitching got out of so many jams and A-rod is amazingly clutch this postseason.

the yankees have played horribly this series, I don't know how you can be satisfied

We haven't pitched horrible? We won the first two games? Are you serious or just bitter man? It doesn't matter how you win.

You've pitched fine, but you haven't played well. You're acting like you've played amazing, when you haven't

You've pitched fine, but you haven't played well. You're acting like you've played amazing, when you haven't

Please quote where I've said that. I'm happy because we have a 2-0 lead, isn't that what you want after the first two games in Yankee Stadium? I'm not overly happy because we've still got work to do, but I'm happy we're up 2-0 on you guys.

Please quote where I've said that. I'm happy because we have a 2-0 lead, isn't that what you want after the first two games in Yankee Stadium? I'm not overly happy because we've still got work to do, but I'm happy we're up 2-0 on you guys.

If the Angels had won last night, I'd still be upset. Case in point is, you guys are outplaying us right now, but both teams are playing pretty bad with uncharacteristic plays. I hope the weather and time difference will help the Angels.

the yankees have played horribly this series, I don't know how you can be satisfied

I don't believe so. We've gotten some solid pitched games, and have had timely hitting.

We are capable of better for sure, but I wouldn't say we've performed horrible. We are still up 2-0.