NLCS Discussion: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Phightins

I cannot put into words how amazing this night was. My ears are still ringing.

Also, the fact that ECN hates Philadelphia so much and is so upset about us winning makes it feel even better.

Also, the fact that ECN hates Philadelphia so much and is so upset about us winning makes it feel even better.

i think 3 times stresses how true it is. except its not just ecn, all the people that are just like him too

I cannot put into words how amazing this night was. My ears are still ringing.

Glad you take solace in the pain of other members, congrats for being the team to lose to the Yankees. Should be a great world series for once.

Glad you take solace in the pain of other members, congrats for being the team to lose to the Yankees. Should be a great world series for once.

If he didn't constantly talk trash about the people of Philadelphia, I would not have said anything. But because of his constant hatred, it makes this feel even better. I guess in that respect I can now empathize a bit with Yankees fans, and the Lakers fans of OTR.

And I am not ready to say whether or not the Phillies will win the World Series, but I am glad you believe so strongly that they cannot. It's not like we haven't seen that one before. The national "experts" have overwhelmingly picked against the Phillies in each of their past four postseason series', and it will absolutely be the case this time around too, whether we are against the Yankees or Angels. So just keep that in mind. Everybody was so certain we'd be swept by the Rays last year, and that we'd be out in 6 against the Dodgers both this year and last year.

and you are excatly the same. you cant tell me that you arent happy when a philly team loses

Depends on who they are playing.

If he didn't constantly talk trash about the people of Philadelphia, I would not have said anything. But because of his constant hatred, it makes this feel even better. I guess in that respect I can now empathize a bit with Yankees fans, and the Lakers fans of OTR.

And I am not ready to say whether or not the Phillies will win the World Series, but I am glad you believe so strongly that they cannot. It's not like we haven't seen that one before. The national "experts" have overwhelmingly picked against the Phillies in each of their past four postseason series', and it will absolutely be the case this time around too, whether we are against the Yankees or Angels. So just keep that in mind. Everybody was so certain we'd be swept by the Rays last year, and that we'd be out in 6 against the Dodgers both this year and last year.

I don't believe strongly they cannot. As I said it will be a great world series. The Phillies can win though.