Blackberrys

Guest N4S

I just got one.

So bad@ss. I coulda got the Iphone but I didn't want to fall into the category of everyone and their mother. lol

I have a Ipod Touch so that's enough.

The Blackberry Curve 8900 is the one I got. I heard some people call it a smaller version of the Bold.

http://www.rimarkable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/blackberry-curve-8900.jpg

The smaller version of the bold is the 9700 :)

haha the keyboard on the bold is by far the most amazing keyboard in the world! No lie. haha

download the Bolt browser, its so fast, and also bluff my call, you can make fake calls to people from like a different phone number haha.

Edited by mav4life

Same could be said for both phones I think.

Around here most people want the iPhone, mainly because of the apps and what not. I don't know many people who, given the choice would choose a Blackberry over the iPhone.

Around here most people want the iPhone, mainly because of the apps and what not. I don't know many people who, given the choice would choose a Blackberry over the iPhone.

Yeah. Well I had a BlackBerry, and I thought it was the coolest thing when I got it. Mainly because I felt the full keyboard made it the best phone on the planet. But once you have it for a while, it gets pretty old. The Blackberry I had couldn't be updated (not sure about the new ones) like the iPhone can. Plus iPhone is constantly coming out with new apps every week. And I personally like the web browser of iPhone a lot better. I mean it's just so clean.

To each his own though. BlackBerry's are nice phones, don't get me wrong.

What kind did you have? Anyways, the 8310 can be updated, as can most of the Blackberry's out right now. I found a lot of cool games, themes, wallpapers, and much more at crackberry.com -- Really helpful site. It also has a thread for upgrading your Blackberry's OS.

What kind did you have? Anyways, the 8310 can be updated, as can most of the Blackberry's out right now. I found a lot of cool games, themes, wallpapers, and much more at crackberry.com -- Really helpful site. It also has a thread for upgrading your Blackberry's OS.

http://www.mobileincanada.com/images/unlock/att-blackberry-curve-8300.jpg

I had the 8300. And yeah, I used CrackBerry.com for a lot of things, it is a great site for owners.

• 3 weeks later...