World Series Discussion: New York Yankees vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Phightins

Blanton vs CC isn't favorable at all. Why didn't they go with Blanton vs Pettitte in this last game?

Because then it would be Hamels vs. Sabathia tonight, which is even less favorable lol.

Wow....Philly deserves to lose this. I thought at 4-4 Philly would surely have a walk off but they can't even get to the 9th. Lidge finally blows one in the playoffs. New York deserves to win this imo. They just won't back off and always keep the pressure on. At least the Eagles won today.

The most painful loss I have ever gone though. Speechless. I just hope Cliff shuts them down tomorrow so I don't have to see them lift the trophy on our field.

Can't even think about baseball right now.

Ryan Howard is a joke. 9 K's in three games. Really?

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

Really

Salary cap in baseball ftw.

I guess 432 million is how much it costs to buy a title.

Edited by Diesel

Great win tonight. Almost looked like Joba was gonna blow the game there but Johnny Damon saved our [expletive] big time. Great heads up base running by him as well. Then A-Rod finally came through and hopefully that gets him going for the rest of the series.

Philly fans can talk about money if they want to I really don't care. The players still have to go out there and play the game regardless of what they make.