Most Overrated Vacation Spot?

Mentch

Basically, this is asking which place is the most overrated place to go for a vacation.

My friend said he went to Hawaii and it wasn't nearly as good as what he thought it was gonna be, but I still disagree with that.

I'm gonna say Disney World because unless you're under the age of 10 or are a parent of someone who is, it's pointless.

Basically, this is asking which place is the most overrated place to go for a vacation.

My friend said he went to Hawaii and it wasn't nearly as good as what he thought it was gonna be, but I still disagree with that.

I'm gonna say Disney World because unless you're under the age of 10 or are a parent of someone who is, it's pointless.

:mellow: You're never too old for Disney..

Anyway, not sure what would be considered a overrated place for vacation. I usually know what to expect before I head over to wherever I am going.

Haha people calling Florida overrated, that's why it's a number one vacation hotspot. People also come here for jobs.

Yeah in the US, US hot spots suck, the best is in Asia and Europe.

http://www.all4yourfun.com/img/places/Atlantis_hotel_in_Dubai/Atlantis_hotel_Dubai15.jpg

you wont ever see this in the US.

• Like 1

South Beach isn't bad at all, you just have to be over 21 and go with a group of people. I am not much of a beach guy though, im more of a night time fun type of guy. The traffic is terrible there so most people rent motor scooters. I would say its more of a couple/ family type pf place though and not really for young people. I went last year for spring break and it was fun but that's only because I have relatives who live in Miami, is always fun hanging out with them.

I heard Panama City Beach is good.

Haha people calling Florida overrated, that's why it's a number one vacation hotspot. People also come here for jobs.

Just because it's the most popular, doesn't mean it's the best. And the jobs thing is irrelevant with this topic. Are you high?

Edited by trutrojan8

Hating on Florida? Not cool. Sure it all seems fake as hell and its just a bunch of clubs and the beach to tourists, but there is more to it.

Disney/Orlando is the [expletive] though...it never gets old, to me at least. I wouldn't go there with my parents at this age though, go with some friends and you will enjoy yourself.

Edited by SRV

I went to disney with my fams when I was like 9 and it was too packed. We spent literally most of the day on lines or walking. The crowd there makes everything unbearable. We could only get on like 4 rides and then we went to see a parade thingy at night. I honestly think that hershey park > disney by far, no lines at all and plenty of kiddy and non-kiddy rides. I don't think much kids these days are even fans of disney characters, thats more of a old school generation thing.

my cousin lives in orlando; and my mom and aunt are really close... i used to go there so much when i was younger... i love florida a lot. i wish i could stay there longer than just a summer (back then summer breaks were like 3 months. i think nowadays its been cut into 2... just sayin...)

one thing i didnt like is that i've experienced numerous episodes of frizzy hair. its fine when i put hairspray on but its the fact that i have to put it on everyday we went out somewhere... wouldnt matter now because i shave my head bald once a week