6ers attendance lol

Guest N4S

Anyone watch there games?

It pretty humorous.

From what I hear they are last in attendance in the League.

Good job Stephanski going for the cheap low ball deal and getting Eddie Jordan.

He has brought some real excitement to the city and 6ers.

They are so boring to watch too.

Means that if you listen closely on Friday, you will be able to hear everything Matt says loud and clear on TV.

It is pretty pathetic though. The other three teams in the city are doing so well attendance wise but the Sixers are doing worse than the Phantoms (minor league hockey) used to do. I don't know if I can blame Stefanski, though. They are just stuck in one of those ruts that only seem to happen in the NBA, and nobody in the area really cares. Just barely good enough to make the playoffs and get rocked in the first round, but not bad enough to get a draft pick that will make that much of an impact. Repeat process year after year. By far my least favorite thing about the NBA.

Edited by Phightins09

I'll be there Friday in a club box for my boy's bachelor party. I think there is about 20 of us.

His brother has season tickets for like the last 6 years and they gave him the whole box for free to bring people in. That's pathetic.

I'll be there Friday in a club box for my boy's bachelor party. I think there is about 20 of us.

His brother has season tickets for like the last 6 years and they gave him the whole box for free to bring people in. That's pathetic.

Come say hi to me and Matt lol.

The attendence has been pathetic, but honestly the Sixers are probably the fourth most popular team in Philly, behind the Eagles, suddenly the Phillies since they have started being successful, and the Flyers has always had a large following. Now that the Phillies is over I think attendence may begin to pick up, but they are just not a team drawing much excitement.

It's nothing Stefanski can do though. He has been great. At a preseason game I was at, the dude walked up to me and shook my hand introducing himself. As if I was the celebrity lol. People just don't care very much in this town early on in the year especially with the Phillies deep playoff runs. Interest in the team always seems to pick up big time though when the Eagles are done and the team goes on it's typical huge run at the end of the year.

• Like 1

At least the place still gets filled up whenever AI comes to Philly.

Good point. Surprisingly he has only been back once though. Seems like he has been gone forever but with all the trades he has been involved in/weird scheduling he has only played one game back here.

I was at that game though, and it was pretty freaking sweet lol.

Edited by Phightins09