Iverson officially signs

Phightins

The deal is done.

Allen Iverson is once again a 76er. Iverson has agreed to a non-guaranteed contract with the Sixers.

"In light of the recent injury to Lou Williams, which will sideline him for close to eight weeks, we felt that Allen was the best available free agent guard to help us at this time,” said team president Ed Stefanski said in a statement released by the team.

As a result perhaps the most star-crossed player in the franchise’s history has returned. He will make his second Sixers debut Monday at home against Denver.

http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing_09?AI-Is-Back-Iverson-76ers-Agree-to-Terms=1&blockID=97860&feedID=704

Bam

• Owner

Wow, so if he plays the next game (excluding tonight), it's against Charlotte (Larry Brown) on Saturday.

Then he plays the Nuggets in his Philadelphia homecoming on Monday.

Then the Pistons in Philly on Wednesday.

LOL. Perfect timing.

I think Monday is the target date.

Plus he needs to learn this bullsh*t Princeton offense.

Lol, learn the Princeton offense. How long do you think Allen pays attention in that lesson?

"I would like to, without really seeing him on the floor, I would like to compare him to Brett Favre," said Sixers coach Eddie Jordan about Allen Iverson. "A guy who people think is too old to play, and he's almost having an MVP year."

Wow, so if he plays the next game (excluding tonight), it's against Charlotte (Larry Brown) on Saturday.

Then he plays the Nuggets in his Philadelphia homecoming on Monday.

Then the Pistons in Philly on Wednesday.

LOL. Perfect timing.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2qmm3b5.jpg

Edited by NeTs15VC