NFL: Saints to dump Bush in 2010

Warren2ThaG

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nfl/players/65/9588.jpg

------------

NFL: Saints to dump Bush in 2010

Don't expect New Orleans running back Reggie Bush, who is due to count for approximately $8 million against the cap next season, to stay with the team. One Saints insider said general manager Mickey Loomis isn't interested in carrying Bush's salary, even if there is an uncapped season. Bush's cap number and secondary importance to the team could create conflict in a locker room where several players, such as wide receiver Marques Colston, are expected to cash in soon.

---

http://m.si.com/news/tr/tr/detail/2077989;jsessionid=D00F2D83E21C0F1892EF58BC11FB5DA5.cnnsi2b

He's scored quite a few TD's this season, this is pretty surprising to me. He's still a great talent just yet to be utilized to his fullest. Sean Payton had some success with him this year, can't wait to see who picks him up.

He's scored quite a few TD's this season, this is pretty surprising to me. He's still a great talent just yet to be utilized to his fullest. Sean Payton had some success with him this year, can't wait to see who picks him up.

I think the real problem is after he finds a bit of success, he gets injured right away. It sets him back every year.

• 1 month later...

Since the game forum turned into Jason Campbell vs Peyton Manning somehow I'll post this here

Gonna be hard for the Saints to dump Bush now because if they do there are going to be a lot of teams looking at him. I think if he stays healthy for the rest of the playoffs they will keep him and trade him during the draft.