• Owner

Last six games...

@ Washington: 7-21 (33.3%)

vs. Chicago: 5-15 (33.3%)

@ Orlando: 7-22 (31.8%)

@ Oklahoma City: 3-11 (27.3%)

@ New Orleans: 4-15 (26.7%)

@ San Antonio: 6-21 (30%)

He's shooting 30.5% from the floor in those six...didn't reach over 33% in any of them.

Is it because they are on the road? Because he's a rookie? Fatigue setting in? Bogut being out? Bogut DID play against Chicago and Washington, so I'm not sure if that's the case. Maybe Jennings has hit the rookie wall already?

Teams are targeting his offense, so I'd think Jennings would play it smart and take better shots, pass the ball more, and re-define his game, adjusting to his bigger role and the stronger defense.

It was bound to happen. Every rookie hits the infamous rookie wall. He'll eventually realize that he needs to look for better shots, pass the ball instead of taking a contested three point shot, etc. He's a quick learner and I still think he's the new face of the Bucks.

I saw this coming but not so early... well I guess it has to be the fatigue and probably the missing presence of Bogut as well. Bogut probably talks a lot of pressure off of Jennings when his on the court but now that Bogut is out, Jennings has to do everything.

I wasnt all that impressed by his 55 against the Warriors. They were not even playing defense, a chair could score 55 on them. Hes obviously a good player and a good scorer but the Bucks took his high scoring games and thought lets give this guy the keys to our offense and let him take as many shots from here on out, and it obviously hasnt worked. Sooner or later they will make him play a reduced role.

• Like 2

I wasnt all that impressed by his 55 against the Warriors. They were not even playing defense, a chair could score 55 on them. Hes obviously a good player and a good scorer but the Bucks took his high scoring games and thought lets give this guy the keys to our offense and let him take as many shots from here on out, and it obviously hasnt worked. Sooner or later they will make him play a reduced role.

+1

I have been saying that from day one.

+2

• Like 1

That's what happens when you play teams below .500 every game and ones that never play defense. Once he saw real competition, he's back to the player people expected him to be. He has loads talent and has an extremely bright future, but his hot start was a fluke.

• 2 weeks later...

Jennings continues to throw up bricks.

4 - 15 @ NOH

4 - 12 @ OKC

7 - 22 vs. ORL

5 - 15 vs. CHI

7 - 21 @ WAS

6 - 20 @ DET

9 - 22 vs. CLE

7 - 19 @ BOS

8 - 14 vs. TOR

7 - 17 vs. POR

4 - 11 vs. LAL

Out of his last 13 games he has shot over 50% once and has had more shots than points in 8 of those games.