Computer Help/Discussion Thread

Cobb

I figured we needed one or at least I needed one since I'm having so many random problems with my computer. My latest problem is that my computer won't completely shut down. Instead of turning off it will go to a blank screen with just my background. So from there I just have to hold the power button until it shuts off. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I've also done some searches on this but none of the things that popped up have worked.

im getting the problem with Google chrome some of the pages don't load properly/the layout. im not really sure what it could be iv never seen this before

iv tired to refresh nothing. uninstall and installed, nothing. it happens on a few other pages but not many. any ideas?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/Bayman999/nbbbb.jpg

Edited by MoeRoadKill

im getting the problem with Google chrome some of the pages don't load properly/the layout. im not really sure what it could be iv never seen this before

iv tired to refresh nothing. uninstall and installed, nothing. it happens on a few other pages but not many. any ideas?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/Bayman999/nbbbb.jpg

Ctrl+F5

CobbFC09 I had that problem a while back, and I tried looking for a solution for countless hours. I gave up and just freshly installed the OS again. I think it might have to do with somekind of update that wasnt installed correctly. So if you have a lot of problems with it, might as well back up your files and do a clean install of your OS.

CobbFC09 I had that problem a while back, and I tried looking for a solution for countless hours. I gave up and just freshly installed the OS again. I think it might have to do with somekind of update that wasnt installed correctly. So if you have a lot of problems with it, might as well back up your files and do a clean install of your OS.

Well, for whatever reason it stopped. I'm not even sure how it occurred in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so this is really weird. Me and my step brother both are connected to the internet at our house but for some reason his is fast and mine isn't. Yeah, it sounds stupid but I have no idea what is wrong. I can hardly load Google while he can surf the web fine. Anyone know what's wrong??