Random Thread 2009

I LOVE COLLEGE

I never thought it would be this fun. 3 frat parties in 5 days, got trashed 2 of the 3 (don't wanna kill myself), repeating next weekend, and I'm bringing 5 girls I met from them to the next one. Sorry I haven't been active lately, haven't had a lot of time to get on the computer besides for homework and I'm hardly at my dorm besides when I sleep or work.

thats awesome. where you goin

Wow talk about retarded...

Last night some cops just busted a few of my friends for marijuana on campus. It was a miracle that I didn't get caught with them, I had left about 10 seconds to go back to my dorm to get some sleep for my early class the next day, before the cops caught them and they thought I was just a lost student trying to find my dorm, so they frisked me and said I can go, but to leave quickly and not turn around while they handled the "culprits". I don't think the law is going to do much to them, but they could be kicked out of housing and potentially suspended so I'm really worried for them. I was freaking out all night thinking the cops were going to come find me (probably extra paranoia from the pot) but I couldn't sleep or relax or anything I was just pacing around worrying.

Somehow I'm ok, and there's a chance my friends could get off easy since they cooperated really well apparently. We'll just have to see. But yeah, that's some bull [expletive] to start off college. It was going so well up until last night.

Wow talk about retarded...

Last night some cops just busted a few of my friends for marijuana on campus. It was a miracle that I didn't get caught with them, I had left about 10 seconds to go back to my dorm to get some sleep for my early class the next day, before the cops caught them and they thought I was just a lost student trying to find my dorm, so they frisked me and said I can go, but to leave quickly and not turn around while they handled the "culprits". I don't think the law is going to do much to them, but they could be kicked out of housing and potentially suspended so I'm really worried for them. I was freaking out all night thinking the cops were going to come find me (probably extra paranoia from the pot) but I couldn't sleep or relax or anything I was just pacing around worrying.

Somehow I'm ok, and there's a chance my friends could get off easy since they cooperated really well apparently. We'll just have to see. But yeah, that's some bull [expletive] to start off college. It was going so well up until last night.

Damn maybe you guys should chill out a bit, sounds like you we're getting wild. Hehe :)

Damn maybe you guys should chill out a bit, sounds like you we're getting wild. Hehe :)

I'm definitely gonna take it down a notch, I've been trying to have too much fun so far haha.

I'm not gonna overdo it at the parties on friday and saturday either. Just socialize and have fun, only drink a little. I keep meeting people that I don't remember talking to haha it's really awkward when I have to ask for their names again when they know my full name.

I'm definitely gonna take it down a notch, I've been trying to have too much fun so far haha.

I'm not gonna overdo it at the parties on friday and saturday either. Just socialize and have fun, only drink a little. I keep meeting people that I don't remember talking to haha it's really awkward when I have to ask for their names again when they know my full name.

Sounds good. B)

Today someone who experienced the Columbine shooting came into my school today. He was the brother of the first person who was shot and killed (Rachel Scott). The entire presentation was absolutely amazing. He explained how he saw his sister's dead body on the ground, hiding under the tables in the library, and seeing two of his best friends get shot just feet in front of him. Overall it was an amazing presentation and he has the entire gymnasium in tears.

Today someone who experienced the Columbine shooting came into my school today. He was the brother of the first person who was shot and killed (Rachel Scott). The entire presentation was absolutely amazing. He explained how he saw his sister's dead body on the ground, hiding under the tables in the library, and seeing two of his best friends get shot just feet in front of him. Overall it was an amazing presentation and he has the entire gymnasium in tears.

Yeah we had something like that but Rachel's dad came to our school, we had the friends of Rachel thing there afterwards.

Yeah we had something like that but Rachel's dad came to our school, we had the friends of Rachel thing there afterwards.

Yeah we had her brother, Craig but his was probably better since he had more of a first hand experience since he was there.

I chose what schools I'm applying to yesterday:

University of Florida

University of Miami

University of Central Florida

Florida State University

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill

Duke University

New York University

Now it's apps this weekend, fun fun fun <_<

I chose what schools I'm applying to yesterday:

University of Florida

University of Miami

University of Central Florida

Florida State University

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill

Duke University

New York University

Now it's apps this weekend, fun fun fun <_<

shoulda gone for UCLA :)

• Owner

Wow, I just pulled off a wicked screen and roll with Curry and DeRozan on 2k9 (custom rookie team). Pump fake, fake left on the screen, fake drive and a no-look behind-the-back pass to DeRozan for a windmill dunk. Just sick...best play I've ever made. :o

I'm worrying about my buddies' hearing with the university this coming Tuesday about the weed possession bull [expletive]. I hope they'll be ok. :( And I want to know how the hell I didn't get in trouble. I mean the police clearly saw me leaving the group, but didn't think I was associated with them so they told me to leave and don't turn around.... :blink:

Well at least I'm coming home for labor day weekend, I'm already homesick.

I'm worrying about my buddies' hearing with the university this coming Tuesday about the weed possession bull [expletive]. I hope they'll be ok. :( And I want to know how the hell I didn't get in trouble. I mean the police clearly saw me leaving the group, but didn't think I was associated with them so they told me to leave and don't turn around.... :blink:

Well at least I'm coming home for labor day weekend, I'm already homesick.

Be grateful you weren't busted. Use it as an eye opener. Sucks about your buds, but [expletive] happens.

Be grateful you weren't busted. Use it as an eye opener. Sucks about your buds, but [expletive] happens.

Yeah I'm definitely using this as a sign, and I won't be smoking pot for a long time (at least not outdoors). The risks just aren't worth it. This isn't stopping me from partying my [expletive] off on the weekends though. :D