2010 Pro Bowl Rosters

The Artesticle

On a Side Note: Silverback getting a sack on Favre would be so awesome, maybe he can Aaron Francisco him :lol:

fakequickedit: It was bad in the Super Bowl, but would lol me now

So the game will be played before the super bowl? What about the players that will be in the super bowl? They'll just waste energy and could get injured.

Yeah Goodell has made the league all into business now, the new set up of the draft is so retarded

lol maybe not fitz but probably desean, it's besides the fact though he led the NFC in receiving yards he deserves to start.

barely most in the NFC. that doesnt mean he deserves to start

austin has 110 more yards then desean and desean has one more td then austin. plus desean missed a game

EDIT- actually desean has MORE yards then austin if you include rushing yards, which desean has 131

the only thing that austin has on desean is receptions, and we all know that desean doesnt need a lot of catches to be dominant

Edited by fly3rs18

Guest The Situation

Woo Miles got snubbed from being a starter, thats whack! His stats are better than Jacksons and Fitzgerald and he didn't even start till week 5!

Ya but that happens in the NBA all the time. It's like a popularity vote.

Like how TMac gets in this year.

Celek got ripped off.

Witten: 88 receptions, 954 yards, 1 td

Celek: 69 receptions, 875 yards, 8 tds

^ LMAO

Jason Witten hasn't been used as much, but still has more receptions and yards, even though I know he doesn't have more YPC.

I haven't seen enough of either of them, but a lot of it has to do with name recognition.

You have to remember that the players and coaches count for 66.66% of the vote, so it;s not like the Dallas Cowboys fans were the sole reason for Jason Witten making the team, even though the NFL All-Pro teams are much more important.

im assuming none of the super bowl players will actually play in this? it wouldnt make sense otherwise

You are correct, players for the sb team will not be participating in the pro bowl. Losers of the championship game however may also not be participating in the pro bowl, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Anyway, WTG Briggs, most solid olb in the nfl.

Holy [expletive] Benson got snubbed big time! :o

Chris Jonson 1,872 yards 12 tds

Maurice Jones Drew 1,309 yards 15 tds

Ray Rice 1,269 yards 7 tds

Cedric "texas holdout" Benson 1251 yards 6 tds

How did benson get snubbed big time when the rb's ahead of him have better stats?

If anyone got snubbed *for afc*, it was Thomas Jones 1,324 yards 12 tds

Thomas Jones was overlooked all season

I've watched pretty much all the Jets games, and he hasn't impressed me all that much. Greene has been the more impressive back IMO. Jones has had to play against 8 or 9 in the box a lot though, since the Jets passing game is rather weak.

Jones is a solid RB, and because he's not flashy, you're right, he's probably overlooked. On the other hand, I don't think he's Pro Bowl worthy.

Glad to see Rutgers getting some real good players in the League (O'hara, Rice)...Britt is a future Pro Bowler as well. The thing I never knew about Ray Rice while he was at Rutgers is his ability to catch the football! They never threw him the ball at Rutgers his entire three seasons there, no idea why...they just never featured him in the passing game.

I'm glad he's contributing at the NFL level in more ways then one.

Guest The Situation

best blocking TE? wtf? You 9ers fans love this guy for no reason at all.

I loved Witten for the last 2 fantasy seasons. Not this year. I wasted a n5th round pick on him.