Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Alexisonfire tn

DId you travel back to 2004 when they were decent?

Just got in from a 3 hour walk with the dog. We stopped in a small pet store to see if they had cool toys, and he passed out on the ground while I was looking for stuff. He was so tired.

DId you travel back to 2004 when they were decent?

Just got in from a 3 hour walk with the dog. We stopped in a small pet store to see if they had cool toys, and he passed out on the ground while I was looking for stuff. He was so tired.

It's at brock so w/e

Worked out at LA Fitness with some friends today...first time going to a gym, and first time I worked out like like 6 months. I pretty much can't feel my arms, and my legs are dead from cardio, tomorrow morning should be interesting. I don't think I will be able to move.

Something funny happened too. I don't know if the machine was broken or not, but I was on it, and it said my heart rate was at 208 and I asked my friend if that was good and he was like "The Hulk turns into the Hulk when his heart rate gets to 200, so no" lol. Either the machine was broken, or my heart is a tank lol

Friend zone = death. If she was that into you, you wouldn't be put into the friend zone in the first place. I would know.

Wrong! I had a thing with this chick but I pushed her away when she wanted it because she was my best friends sister I thought the [expletive] was awkward as hell. We were friends tho and talked. But now that we are all movin on I was regretting and I tried to get with her the other and denial.

At least Brock got Alexis, and not [expletive]ty [expletive] Down With Webster like Niagara did.

Ya i feel amazingly bad about that, I'd never wish that band on anyone. Concert was dece, bass was too loud, vocals were too low but overall it was good.

Wrong! I had a thing with this chick but I pushed her away when she wanted it because she was my best friends sister I thought the [expletive] was awkward as hell. We were friends tho and talked. But now that we are all movin on I was regretting and I tried to get with her the other and denial.

One thing is a girl being friendly with you because she wants the dick...another thing is falling for a girl, and then when you try to make a move she saids "I love you, but as a friend"...those words right there, you can't bounce back from that.

One thing is a girl being friendly with you because she wants the dick...another thing is falling for a girl, and then when you try to make a move she saids "I love you, but as a friend"...those words right there, you can't bounce back from that.

http://www.tweak3d.net/forums/imagehosting/12254a885fadccc3b.gif

This weekend is too much in terms of football. Columbus plays Belen tomorrow (hopefully they whoop [expletive], which they should since most of the team is recruited), then UM plays Ohio State on Saturday, and then the Dolphins play on Sunday...too much.

This weekend is too much in terms of football. Columbus plays Belen tomorrow (hopefully they whoop [expletive], which they should since most of the team is recruited), then UM plays Ohio State on Saturday, and then the Dolphins play on Sunday...too much.

I [expletive]in hate Belen...So many snobby [expletive] douchers who swear they're better than everyone else in Miami. Homos.

lol, yea. Three of my close friends went there and all through highschool they thought they were smart as [expletive], and in the end, we all ended up in FIU anyways. They also always thought they would beat Columbus in football, only to fail like 6 years in a row.

We have a lot of really good kids on our team. Last year we had Gore and Heffernan, and they are in LSU and UNC...and apparently we have even more talent this year. We can't possibly lose, or our ranking will take a massive hit.

We have a defensive end who is going to Notre Dame and is ranked as the top DE in the county. We also have a WR who is going to Oregon. He ran a 4.24 in the 40, he is the fastest HS player in the nation right now.

Edited by SRV

Rabasa is massive. Almost every football player on Columbus has disciplinary problems, they are just overlooked. Its wack, but they are just there for football.

Belen is favored though, I hope they get whooped. The miami herald dude who writes the predictions is a Belen grad, so he always gives them a chance, and 4 of the 6 times we played them, they get wacked.

Rabasa is massive. Almost every football player on Columbus has disciplinary problems, they are just overlooked. Its wack, but they are just there for football.

Belen is favored though, I hope they get whooped. The miami herald dude who writes the predictions is a Belen grad, so he always gives them a chance, and 4 of the 6 times we played them, they get wacked.

Belen's most prominent alumni:

http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/perez-hilton-photo.jpg