Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Friend zone = death. If she was that into you, you wouldn't be put into the friend zone in the first place. I would know.

Also, when I tore my ACL I didn't feel anything, actually I lied, my knee gave out and it felt weird, but 2 minutes later I got right back up and I could walk on it, and I continued to play, until it gave out again. The only pain is when you have liquid thats swelling up the area, once you get that stuff drained it feels like your not injured at all.

Guru and HFH said it all. Having a girl as your best friend is a bad idea because sooner or later you'll start liking her and its too late because you're in the friend zone and once you're in...there's no getting out. I've got plenty of close friends that are girls, but none that I'd call a best friend.

Edit: my boy SRV just said it perfectly as well.

Edited by Flash

Guru and HFH said it all. Having a girl as your best friend is a bad idea because sooner or later you'll start liking her and its too late because you're in the friend zone and once you're in...there's no getting out. I've got plenty of close friends that are girls, but none that I'd call a best friend.

Edit: my boy SRV just said it perfectly as well.

Not completely true though. If you're in the friendzone, and you stop hanging out with the girl for long enough, 3-6 months or more, there's a good chance she'll be the one calling/texting saying she misses hanging out with you, then you tell her how you felt/feel and she'll probably feel the same.

But friendzone sucks if you keep staying really close friends with the girl.

Not completely true though. If you're in the friendzone, and you stop hanging out with the girl for long enough, 3-6 months or more, there's a good chance she'll be the one calling/texting saying she misses hanging out with you, then you tell her how you felt/feel and she'll probably feel the same.

But friendzone sucks if you keep staying really close friends with the girl.

Yeah but that situation rarely happens and this guy says she's his "best friend". Kinda hard to randomly stop hanging out with your best friend. Eventually he'll become a member of the I.F.F when she rejects wanting to be more than friends lol.