Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

First day of the fall quarter. Had Management & Human Resources and International Business Marketing.

Assignments so far...

2 Group projects

1 page summary on what I learned in class (introduction day so basically I gotta write what the syllabus taught me -_-)

3 Chapters to read

:(

I hate anything that had to do with groups or depending on other people for a grade. I always get a [expletive]ty group that makes me do all the work.

I also have to interview someone for an essay I have to write, and I have no idea who to interview. It has to be something related to my major, I am about to just switch to engineering for a day, and then interview my dad, and when its done ill switch to something else lol

First day of the fall quarter. Had Management & Human Resources and International Business Marketing.

Assignments so far...

2 Group projects

1 page summary on what I learned in class (introduction day so basically I gotta write what the syllabus taught me -_-)

3 Chapters to read

Haha. Had my first day of classes today. I have an essay to do, due on Tuesday. And some reading to discuss in class on Tuesday. It's a seminar class.

Tomorrow i have just one class. My politics class. More reading....

I got so mad at my dog last night and now I feel like a complete dick cuz he's afraid of me. I didn't beat him or anything, but I think I spanked him too hard. He [expletive] in my car.. 3 times. While I was stuck in traffic.

My dog did a crap in my room once and she pees in my room quite a lot and I go crazy and scare the crap outta her and then I start to feel sorry for her after a while.

Assignments so far...

2 Group projects

3 Chapters to read

:lol: wtf? That sounds like a terrible class.

[expletive] happens so awesome for me. I was walking around the dorm area in my school and some hot [expletive] girl walked by me and my friend, and when I looked back at her, she looked back at me and gave a little giggle....and I was like oh [expletive]. I just kept walking and thought to myself, I will never see that chick again, and she was fine. So 10 minutes later, my friend and I go to eat breakfast, and we were just talking about her the whole time. Suddenly she walks by and I got my wish lol, I saw her again and we had a little chat...success. :glasses:

Well, he sent me a PM asking me to join another site. I am sure he sent it to a bunch of other people, and someone that hated him probably told RD, thus leading to his ban. Unless he was dumb enough to send RD the message too.

What happened to JWall?

My guess is college. But he did lose interest in this site after being attacked by a few members here. If I see him around, I'll try to convince him to come back. With Gyula disappearing every month, this season is going to be a very boring one for me as a Wizard fan on OTR. -_-

:lol: wtf? That sounds like a terrible class.

lol yea he loves the idea of learning and this is his way of making us learn.

2nd Day = Bad

The FRL (Finance, Real Estate, and Law, yep business major) class im signed up for switched my professors. When I got to class I thought I was in the wrong building or something because I asked someone next to me what room # it was and it was the right one. Professor takes role and i'm on it, but wtf? why do I have a different professor. After class he hurries out and I go and ask him why and he just tells me if i'm on his role sheet then i'm good. Then I head off to my history class (boring as hell), but I forgot that he assigned everyone into groups for a project and I rushed out to go ask ihm the question so I didn't get anyones contact. Hopefully they come to me or sit in the same spot cause I don't remember what they look like -_-. Went on the school site, logged in into my account and there he was on my schedule.. last minute change

And I bought my girl the new Linkin Park album (her favorite band..), but she gave me an obvious fake look, she didn't like it or something so I just blew 15 bucks...

K i'm done ranting about my crappy day >: O and lol @ sacha

The Odyssey is actually a pretty good book, and I hate reading. If you watch the movie, you will get the general idea, but it won't help much if its for a paper.

Yeah but I need to have quotes and [expletive] for the paper, and not having read the book it is going to be tough. Plus the prompt is gay as [expletive]. It is not just as simple as compare both Gilgamesh and Odysseus.

In case anyone wanted the full play-by-play analysis of Sasha's departure.

To discuss about NBA news and rumors join http://nbadiscussions.com/index.php When you will register it will ask you for the referral. Write Swish.

Don't spam me you [expletive].

*invites RD to join the discussion*

alright sorry but that would be coo

Don't spam me you [expletive].
LOL.Thanks dude. He's banned...second or third time someone has told me about it.

No prob lol
  • Like 4