Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Yea, math just doesn't click for me. Especially when the HW is easy as [expletive], and then the test is a bunch of things I have never seen. My teacher is nice enough to help us, but I was beyond lost on this test. I had a word problem about interest and banks (worth 10 points), in a section about slope and interval notation and all that....clearly, it doesn't fit in.

I bought some overalls today can you guys believe that? The company name was scmhidt so now i have in my head "john jacob jingle heimer schmidt, his name is my name too". Thats dumb though. i guess im drunk ut thats kiunda dumb when people come on here and post when drunk with all their dumb trypos. So ill probably delete this tomorrow but it seems like a good idea now. Im pretty close to 500 posts too, thats cool, dont want to have my 500th post ber a dumb drtunk one though. sorry if anyone is annoyed by this, im dumb right now. being sober is better probably but this is interesting, just definitely not doing it often. moderation is important.

I bought some overalls today can you guys believe that? The company name was scmhidt so now i have in my head "john jacob jingle heimer schmidt, his name is my name too". Thats dumb though. i guess im drunk ut thats kiunda dumb when people come on here and post when drunk with all their dumb trypos. So ill probably delete this tomorrow but it seems like a good idea now. Im pretty close to 500 posts too, thats cool, dont want to have my 500th post ber a dumb drtunk one though. sorry if anyone is annoyed by this, im dumb right now. being sober is better probably but this is interesting, just definitely not doing it often. moderation is important.

quoted so it will live on even if it is deleted

:) I love being that drunk

Wow, math does not click for me. I took this damn class last year, and I learned something today and I am clueless lol.

I also got an 85% on a quiz which kind of makes me feel better.

Miami's weather is really weird.

Its October,and it was kind of chilly in the morning..I don't get it. I also don't understand why when its cold outside, all my classes have the air conditioner on full blast, and when its hot outside, the classes are just as hot.

Loving the cold weather. Memphis humidity during the summer is hell on earth.

I hate the Florida humidity, it's not cold here yet... but it's dry. You can actually do something physical outside for more than 30 minutes and not feel like your clothes are sticking to you.

I just got in a car accident and I feel like [expletive]. No one was hurt and the car damage was minimal, but I've never been involved in one, let alone the fact that I caused it. Stuff like this sets you back and I hope my school doesn't hear about this.

My friends caused such a massive scene at Subway today (which is in the college I attend). Some girl was sitting with us, and my friend was eating crap with her. So she stole his phone and put it in her shirt (which she always does), so he got tired of it and reached down her shirt to get it, and she screamed, and my friends hand was down her shirt while everyone looked to see what was going on....pretty funny.

My friends caused such a massive scene at Subway today (which is in the college I attend). Some girl was sitting with us, and my friend was eating crap with her. So she stole his phone and put it in her shirt (which she always does), so he got tired of it and reached down her shirt to get it, and she screamed, and my friends hand was down her shirt while everyone looked to see what was going on....pretty funny.

lolz what a whore

• Like 1

^^Nice lo. The Subway is pretty good but I usually go get lunch at Bustello.

Bustelo is such a rip off. They charge $1 for a croqueta, and its not even a big one. I had the croqueta preparada this morning though, it was good, but $7.

Bustelo is such a rip off. They charge $1 for a croqueta, and its not even a big one. I had the croqueta preparada this morning though, it was good, but $7.

Yeah I know, its a lot of money but the croqueta preparada is ridiculously good.

I just got in a car accident and I feel like [expletive]. No one was hurt and the car damage was minimal, but I've never been involved in one, let alone the fact that I caused it. Stuff like this sets you back and I hope my school doesn't hear about this.

What would your school do?