Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I can't believe this kid was in my high school French class...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3RefdyTDBI

He was such a skinny little nerd, had no NY accent, and he ended up transferring schools because he had no real friends. Kid's life has made such an enormous 180º since high school, lol.

I would assume I was doing them right because it hurt like balls and I didn't even have any weight on the bar. My friend and I are starting something called the 5x5 power workout, so we were learning all the big time excercises yesterday. Thank god he is strong and kind of knew what to do already, if not I would get injured tomorrow when I start putting weight on the bar.

Good luck bro

I thought my college algebra final would be impossible, but it was pretty basic. It just sucks that I never learned to graph log and there were like 8 log questions and I completely blanked out on how to do half of them.

A map of the world drawn entirely from Facebook friend connections:

Pretty insane, it'd be cool if you could highlight your own connections on that too, so you can see where all your friends are compared to you. Looks of that tell me facebook is very popular right in my section of the world in NYC