Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

This is exactly why I never started posting on RSZ, they have a bunch of immature and idiotic members.

OTR = GOAT!!!!! :)

RSZ has many good members as well. The community is strong and within that community are smaller ones, like BBW, one Cambo and I are part of. Every forum has good and bad members. [expletive] happens.

Left my two year old dog at the vet overnight, got a phone call and heard that he died...tested negative for Parvo, said he must have gotten into poison even though he never, ever went outside and there's nothing he could get into in the house. BS excuse when they didn't know.

Bled too much, sometime between 5 PM yesterday and 8 AM this morning (15 [expletive]ing hours unattended). Went to pick him up, and they gave him to me without even attempting to wash him off, so there was blood all over him and inside of the bag they stuck him in.

I swear to God, it took every bit of energy I could ever conserve not to [expletive] someone up today. I would've driven my entire arm and shoulder through one of their walls if there weren't a couple of girls standing in my way.

That's horrible. Really sorry to hear that man. All the vetinary clinics I go to aren't like this they would actually take a lot of care for animals.

On the 30th of November (few days ago) marked a year after my dog died, he was only one years old and seeing as that was the first dog I ever had it was really sad for me. My dog was run over and I went to school the same morning he got run over and I just tried holding my anger in by avoiding everyone but the slightest thing made me snap at one of my friends.

RSZ has many good members as well. The community is strong and within that community are smaller ones, like BBW, one Cambo and I are part of. Every forum has good and bad members. [expletive] happens.

Yeah BBW was awesome, that was my favorite site before it went to hell (I knew I remembered you from somewhere!). BBW for life.

Left my two year old dog at the vet overnight, got a phone call and heard that he died...tested negative for Parvo, said he must have gotten into poison even though he never, ever went outside and there's nothing he could get into in the house. BS excuse when they didn't know.

Bled too much, sometime between 5 PM yesterday and 8 AM this morning (15 [expletive]ing hours unattended). Went to pick him up, and they gave him to me without even attempting to wash him off, so there was blood all over him and inside of the bag they stuck him in.

I swear to God, it took every bit of energy I could ever conserve not to [expletive] someone up today. I would've driven my entire arm and shoulder through one of their walls if there weren't a couple of girls standing in my way.

Sorry for your loss...

I woke up with blood all over my pillow, my shirt, and my arm...i thought I got stabbed in the middle of the night lol

I had a nose bleed in the middle of the night and I did not even wake up. :glasses:

Edited by SRV

Wow the student section at my college's football stadium is so dumb. You have to walk up like 30 ramps so you can get to the top, and from there you have to go down. You can't just go in through the bottom.

Wow the student section at my college's football stadium is so dumb. You have to walk up like 30 ramps so you can get to the top, and from there you have to go down. You can't just go in through the bottom.

Please tell me you didn't participate in any of those stupid chants.

No, I went to the game to chill with my friend who was there since 7 AM letting people into the VIP parking....then we sat down for the 2nd quarter, and like 5 minutes of the 3rd and then we left lol

Washed my car for the first time since August (I am lazy).....immediately after I finished and put everything away, it started to rain for like 2 minutes, then it was a beautiful day again.....so now my car has rain drop marks on it -_-

Washed my car for the first time since August (I am lazy).....immediately after I finished and put everything away, it started to rain for like 2 minutes, then it was a beautiful day again.....so now my car has rain drop marks on it -_-

lol that sucks

Yea, you can get little jobs pretty easily. There are a bunch of malls so you can work there if you want. The city itself is a snooze feast, there isn't really much there unless you work there or if there's a sports game or festival of some sort.