Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

It snowed in NYC today. :huh:

Day before was beautiful too. Cool stuff.

I didn't see it snowing and I was in manhattan on Monday and queens on both days :( was it just early in the morning? Did I miss the snow? :unsure:

I didn't see it snowing and I was in manhattan on Monday and queens on both days :( was it just early in the morning? Did I miss the snow? :unsure:

Lol, yeah I believe so. My whole facebook newsfeed was just "SNOW," "OMG SNOW FIGHT," "dudeee it's snowingg!," etc.. lol

For real though, it was very little flurries.. nothing big enough to stick to the ground.

I wish my engineering homework would do itself.. I've been on the computer mostly from 2-now, procrastinating..

I haven't accomplished anything today. <_<

115 questions on my math review due Thursday......I am so ready. After that, I am done until January 10th? Something like that.

Edited by SRV

Just Came back from my bball game, beat Carson by 15. They had 2 points at the end of the 1st quarter, lol talk about lockdown defense. There was a dude who was talking trash before the game even started, nice way to back it up buddy. Next game Friday against Sparks, should be an easy win but we'll see.

115 questions on my math review due Thursday......I am so ready. After that, I am done until January 10th? Something like that.

How are you passing college algebra man...I just failed it for the second time.