Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I came home around 1am last night and two cops pulled my buddy over for speeding and the cops told us to get out of the car and they wanted to search the car. So one of them asked me if I had anything else in my pocket, and of course that prompted me to reach in to check. He thought I was getting a weapon out so he shoved me on the back of his car and tied my hands behind my back while the other guy searched me and my shaft (which he touched probably three of four times, and not gonna lie, it tickled). My eyes were red so he asked if I was high and I said "nah man haha" so he sniffed me like a damn dog. That's pretty much it. Thought it was worth sharing.

I came home around 1am last night and two cops pulled my buddy over for speeding and the cops told us to get out of the car and they wanted to search the car. So one of them asked me if I had anything else in my pocket, and of course that prompted me to reach in to check. He thought I was getting a weapon out so he shoved me on the back of his car and tied my hands behind my back while the other guy searched me and my shaft (which he touched probably three of four times, and not gonna lie, it tickled). My eyes were red so he asked if I was high and I said "nah man haha" so he sniffed me like a damn dog. That's pretty much it. Thought it was worth sharing.

Wtf? lol dude those cops can't just search your car without a reason. Should have said "no [expletive], you can't."

Wtf? lol dude those cops can't just search your car without a reason. Should have said "no [expletive], you can't."

They can search it if there is probable cause....like if there is a gun in the car in plain view, like you can see it through the window, you can search the car. They can also search it if they feel that they "smell" something, yea, pretty dumb.

They can search it if there is probable cause....like if there is a gun in the car in plain view, like you can see it through the window, you can search the car. They can also search it if they feel that they "smell" something, yea, pretty dumb.

Ah that's what I meant to say, I just couldn't think of the word lol. But it sounds like they didn't have probable cause, unless you consider Gyula's red eyes a reason to search a car.

I doubt they saw anything, they probably just wanted to search it for beer...then they could use an excuse like they "smelled something". Thats what I would do if I was a cop lol

i think ima go sign up at BB.com lmao.

and how about both you guys just get off each other for a while no homo.

He's on me, I'm not the one stalking his posts and saying bizarre things about him. But w/e, not a big deal it's done. He made himself look like a dumbass enough for one day.

He's on me, I'm not the one stalking his posts and saying bizarre things about him. But w/e, not a big deal it's done. He made himself look like a dumbass enough for one day.

you're one of those? you're just as much as fault as i am here, were both arguing arent we....arent we????

you're one of those? you're just as much as fault as i am here, were both arguing arent we....arent we????

Dude are you [expletive]ing kidding? Every argument you and I have had has started off with you trying to be some comedian and calling out any of my posts. You start it all, you are one of the most [expletive]ing annoying people I've come across on any forum. You are an absolute douche.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/Smitty_Damitty/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-strangles-cat.jpg

But like seriously...

From my PM inbox...

Dude, you have no business poking your nose in every argument I am involved in. Obviously you and xx are buds, so you are going to take his side. But even a dumbass like PFG could see that he instigates everything. How the [expletive] do I stalk his posts when HE is the one replying to ME for no [expletive]ing reason? AND where do you get off butting in voicing your opinion when you know I don't give a [expletive]?

http://i28.tinypic.com/2coixjr.jpg

I don't need to prove my maturity, my FRIENDS know I'm mature. Do I care about a random 18 year old's opinion of my maturity on a message board? No, pleaaaaaaase try to enter the real world. You're the one who messaged me about a online argument that you're clearly getting frustrated about lmao.

• Like 1