Philadelphia @ Dallas

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

its easy to say that i was wrong, you are probably the only one that thinks that wasnt an attack though. if someone else posted that then you would say how its a personal attack. (this is my opinion, which im allowed to post, according to the guidelines)

and you shouldnt do things based on who disagrees with you either. im hoping this get resolved too :)

Let me walk you through what a personal attack is, and the difference between that and baiting.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/4410-Dallas-@-NY-Giants/page__view__findpost__p__73708

That was minor baiting, by you, that you weren't warned for. No need to quote him and push his buttons. But yeah...

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/4362-Dallas-@-Green-Bay/page__view__findpost__p__66227

Matt wasn't given a warning for that. That's also baiting, though.

The word personal means "of or relating to a particular person." When someone verbally attacks you, it's a personal attack. If someone called you an idiot for thinking Jackson was right in what he Tweeted the other day...well, that's a personal attack on you. If someone said you were dumb for acting like you knew what a personal attack was, that's also a personal attack. If someone wanted to tell you that you were an immature brat, that's a personal attack.

Me posting a smiley is minor baiting...not even that.

Someone posting "shocking" relating to me and my team affiliation(s) is a smart ass comment, and an unnecessary one at that, unneeded in this topic.

So I'll make myself crystal clear right now: you don't tell me how to run this board, and you don't swing your little e-fists at me again. I lost posts when I banned Matt and Slaven, but as you can see, there was no effect at the end of the day. Don't join them just to be cool.

We're done talking. Make sure I don't have to assure you of that.

Let me walk you through what a personal attack is, and the difference between that and baiting.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/4410-Dallas-@-NY-Giants/page__view__findpost__p__73708

That was minor baiting, by you, that you weren't warned for. No need to quote him and push his buttons. But yeah...

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/4362-Dallas-@-Green-Bay/page__view__findpost__p__66227

Matt wasn't given a warning for that. That's also baiting, though.

The word personal means "of or relating to a particular person." When someone verbally attacks you, it's a personal attack. If someone called you an idiot for thinking Jackson was right in what he Tweeted the other day...well, that's a personal attack on you. If someone said you were dumb for acting like you knew what a personal attack was, that's also a personal attack. If someone wanted to tell you that you were an immature brat, that's a personal attack.

Me posting a smiley is minor baiting...not even that.

Someone posting "shocking" relating to me is a smart [expletive] comment, and an unnecessary one at that, unneeded in this topic.

So I'll make myself crystal clear right now: you don't tell me how to run this board, and you don't swing your little e-fists at me again. I lost posts when I banned Matt and Slaven, but as you can see, there was no effect at the end of the day. Don't join them just to be cool.

We're done talking. Make sure I don't have to assure you of that.

if you consider my post in that thread baiting, then half the posts on this board are baiting also. it is absolutely crazy to even think about a warning for that post. my post and matts post were not close to the same thing. i know matt better much better then you think you do. im not the same as him, dont try to make it like i am. im not trying to swing my "little e-fists" (your subtle comments yet again). i was simply saying what i saw since no one else would say it.

try talking to people instead of just using your "power" to make them listen to you. maybe you would understand what im saying if you tried doing that

and dont compare me to matt or slaven. that is far from what i am doing. ive insulted no one ive done nothing inappropriate ive done nothing wrong (besides what you consider wrong, much different then what everyone else considers wrong)

• Owner

if you consider my post in that thread baiting, then half the posts on this board are baiting also. it is absolutely crazy to even think about a warning for that post. my post and matts post were not close to the same thing. i know matt better much better then you think you do. im not the same as him, dont try to make it like i am. im not trying to swing my "little e-fists" (your subtle comments yet again). i was simply saying what i saw since no one else would say it.

try talking to people instead of just using your "power" to make them listen to you. maybe you would understand what im saying if you tried doing that

and dont compare me to matt or slaven. that is far from what i am doing. ive insulted no one ive done nothing inappropriate ive done nothing wrong (besides what you consider wrong, much different then what everyone else considers wrong)

So if your post wasn't baiting, neither was mine, and that also means we're done talking.

Either you get your third and final warning for baiting, then I'll give myself one warning...or you can understand what I've been saying and just drop it, because you're in the wrong.

I won't need to compare you to Matt or Slaven. You'll just be in the same usergroup as them if you don't stop annoying the [expletive] out of me, when I have more important things to deal with. Last time I'm saying it, I promise.

Great game! Watched it at my GF's house & she thought I was crazy cheering so hard. Couldn't help it though, been waiting for this playoff win for 16 years! I was so nervous before the game & then when I saw McNabb come out dancing I felt better about our chances. His head definitely wasn't in the right place for this game. Romo had the focused mindset and thats why he got the W for Dallas.

Great game! Watched it at my GF's house & she thought I was crazy cheering so hard. Couldn't help it though, been waiting for this playoff win for 16 years! I was so nervous before the game & then when I saw McNabb come out dancing I felt better about our chances. His head definitely wasn't in the right place for this game. Romo had the focused mindset and thats why he got the W for Dallas.

i think mcnabbs weird dance thing was before warmups. i really dont think that had anything to do with his performance during the game.

Not trying to start anything here but I almost felt it was disrespectful for McNabb to do that in our house. I mean if Romo was dacning in the linc he would have been shot. Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter but that kinda angered me when I saw that.

Not trying to start anything here but I almost felt it was disrespectful for McNabb to do that in our house. I mean if Romo was dacning in the linc he would have been shot. Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter but that kinda angered me when I saw that.

i see what you mean, and its probably true. but as phightins said, thats what mcnabb does and its when he plays his best. he wasnt trying to insult dallas or anything like that, simply pumping himself up for the game

Eh, it definitely went both ways yesterday in terms of being disrespectful to the opponent. And it always does, it's the NFL.