Philadelphia @ Dallas

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did anyone else see Manu McNabb with the HUGE flop sometime in the third (I think, anyways), when he wanted that late hit call? He threw himself about 15 yards down the field.

Haha, yeah. That was all bad.

I'm starting to think McNabb is overrated.

• Owner

Haha, I actually never did care for the Cowboys, really could never stand them...but I don't know now. With all the hate Romo has gotten, and just the entire team, and now that they don't have Owens, I'll probably pull for a SuperBowl win.

Did anyone else see Manu McNabb with the HUGE flop sometime in the third (I think, anyways), when he wanted that late hit call? He threw himself about 15 yards down the field.

I might just root for Dallas to win it all this season, since I have nobody to cheer for right now. I thought about the Saints, but I have friends who are Cowboys fans, so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Shocked

Now you see, had you not replied, you wouldn't get this:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now go watch some old footage of Randall Cunningham, or something.

You are a Lakers fan and in the two most recent major sports postseasons you have rooted for the Yankees and Cowboys....yet you still get offended when people call you a frontrunner. Anyway, I am glad you "loved it" as you posted on page 3, now you know how we all feel every time the Lakers lose. And believe me it has nothing to do with any of the players on the Lakers, just the fans.

• Owner

You are a Lakers fan and in the two most recent major sports postseasons you have rooted for the Yankees and Cowboys....yet you still get offended when people call you a frontrunner. Anyway, I am glad you "loved it" as you posted on page 3, now you know how we all feel every time the Lakers lose. And believe me it has nothing to do with any of the players on the Lakers, just the fans.

I root for the Raiders, and I don't even like baseball. I just have no reason to root for a Philly team. Sorry that hurts your feelings and, somehow, makes me a frontrunner.

And Laker regular season games don't bother me much, don't you worry about that. We have championships. When you're so used to winning, you really don't care about anything else. But I bet it S-U-C-K-S getting SO CLOSE, then coming away with nothing...all the time.

But...lol, okay. :)

Nice chatting with you. I expected it. ;)

I root for the Raiders, and I don't even like baseball. I just have no reason to root for a Philly team. Sorry that hurts your feelings and, somehow, makes me a frontrunner.

And Laker regular season games don't bother me much, don't you worry about that. We have championships. When you're so used to winning, you really don't care about anything else. But I bet it S-U-C-K-S getting SO CLOSE, then coming away with nothing...all the time.

But...lol, okay. :)

Nice chatting with you. I expected it. ;)

Eh, in the end of the day it is pretty gratifying sticking with my home town teams through hell and high water. It will make it that much sweeter when they eventually do break through. The Phillies 2008 World Series was probably the greatest moment of my life and I anticipate it being very similar when the Eagles, Flyers, and Sixers finally get their moment, whenever that may be. So nah, it doesn't really suck, just the trials and tribulations of being a loyal fan.

• Owner

Eh, in the end of the day it is pretty gratifying sticking with my home town teams through hell and high water. It will make it that much sweeter when they eventually do break through. The Phillies 2008 World Series was probably the greatest moment of my life and I anticipate it being very similar when the Eagles, Flyers, and Sixers finally get their moment, whenever that may be. So nah, it doesn't really suck, just the trials and tribulations of being a loyal fan.

Cool, I'll stick with my hometown NBA and NFL teams, also. Got me there! :lol:

• Owner

if that isnt baiting then i dont know what is

I suggest you take your small index finger, scroll up a bit and click the "4" in the box, go to page four of the topic and read that page, specifically the post made in reply to me saying I was going to root for Dallas the rest of the way.

You guys don't need to stomp in here with smart ass comments just because the Cowboys shot your Eagles out of the sky for the second week in a row. Take the loss like a man, for once. I made sure nobody was going to bait you guys with pictures of the Eagles losing, things like that...but it takes a few sore losers to shatter that idea.

If you want baiting, I'll show you guys what it is. I'm sure I can find plenty of pictures I can post of past losses, including this one, the SuperBowl loss, and many others. I can also edit the Eagles logo, say a few things, then change your avatars to Dallas Cowboy stars, lock your permissions and ban you from the forums.

Then you'll regret pointing fingers when you really had no reason to point them to begin with.

Leave the topic if you can't handle the loss like a man.

I suggest you take your small index finger, scroll up a bit and click the "4" in the box, go to page four of the topic and read that page, specifically the post made in reply to me saying I was going to root for Dallas the rest of the way.

You guys don't need to stomp in here with smart [expletive] comments just because the Cowboys shot your Eagles out of the sky for the second week in a row. Take the loss like a man, for once. I made sure nobody was going to bait you guys with pictures of the Eagles losing, things like that...but it takes a few sore losers to shatter that idea.

If you want baiting, I'll show you guys what it is. I'm sure I can find plenty of pictures I can post of past losses, including this one, the SuperBowl loss, and many others. I can also edit the Eagles logo, say a few things, then change your avatars to Dallas Cowboy stars, lock your permissions and ban you from the forums.

Then you'll regret pointing fingers when you really had no reason to point them to begin with.

You are so pompous, so condescending, and most of all, so hypocritical.

I'm just curious to see if the Eagles plan on keeping Vick.

As I said earlier I dont think McNabb seems comfortable with Vick. I dont think the Eagles have any intentions of keeping him for next season, he is clearly not the same threat that he was a few seasons ago. Idk that's just me, Eagle fans probably know more about the situation.

As I said earlier I dont think McNabb seems comfortable with Vick. I dont think the Eagles have any intentions of keeping him for next season, he is clearly not the same threat that he was a few seasons ago. Idk that's just me, Eagle fans probably know more about the situation.

Oh, I didn't even read the previous pages.

Anyways, I don't see why he would feel any different. I mean Vick only got in like 2-3 times each game aside from the Falcons game.

You guys don't need to stomp in here with smart [expletive] comments just because the Cowboys shot your Eagles out of the sky for the second week in a row. Take the loss like a man, for once. I made sure nobody was going to bait you guys with pictures of the Eagles losing, things like that...but it takes a few sore losers to shatter that idea.

thanks, but i have handled this loss along with every other one totally fine. you know nothing about me or how i handle things. i would love to see you go back and find posts where i was mad about losses. it would be very entertaining. you arent gonna find any. i am either critizing the team or debating what another member posted because i disagreed. go try though

dont act like you know me and dont try to stereotype me like you do with other people. you attack other members then you try to make it everyone elses fault. you think you are smart with your subtle comments like "small index finger" to gain some confidence for yourself. abuse your power, ban me, it doesnt matter. if that is what you need to do to feel better about yourself the go for it. i know you are going to deny it and somehow try turn it against me. go for it. keep telling yourself that you dont do it for the power and the feeling it gives you. one day you will realize it

and im probably going away for a few days tomorrow, so pm me if you need to :)

Edited by fly3rs18
  • Like 1

• Owner

Haha.

I thought about replying, but honestly, I have some MEMBERS TO BAN TONIGHT RAAAAWWRRRRR! MAKES ME FEEL ALL GOOOOOD INSIDE, RAAAAWRRR! I think I'm banning Smitty because he's an Eagles fan I always fight with, RAAAWRRR!

:D

Congrats to the Cowboys for the impressive win tonight. Thanks to most of the fans from both sides for not coming on OTR with knives in hand. I really appreciate it.