Philadelphia @ Dallas

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Love it.

The Cowboys look scary, by the way. Having Miles, Williams, Witten and Crayton to throw to...and then Barber, Jones and Choice running the ball? Man, that's a hell of an offense if everyone is in sync.

Romo is playing much better than I thought he'd ever play, also. I wasn't aware that he had set those franchise records.

The way I see it Vick is a gonner after this season, I'm not so sure that McNabb is enjoying splitting plays with him even though its one 2 or 3 a game. I dont think he'll be a starter for any team, but sure Oakland can take a chance and run some specially designed plays with him.

The way I see it Vick is a gonner after this season, I'm not so sure that McNabb is enjoying splitting plays with him even though its one 2 or 3 a game. I dont think he'll be a starter for any team, but sure Oakland can take a chance and run some specially designed plays with him.

I think he would be the starter in Oakland, because everyone else sucks down there at the QB spot.

It's the curse of the Raiders. The two playoff teams that lost to the Raiders lost today. :lol:

I think the Eagles are the Mavericks of the NFL. One championship appearance in these past few years. They have been dominant in the regular season, but haven't won the championship in the past few years when they've played really well.

On a side note, I'm happy for Tony Romo. Finally, all the haters can get off his back.

Edited by Legacy

Pure dominance, incredible not even I thought they could do it twice in a row. Sheldon Brown has no chance in covering Miles Austin and for they to double they have to sell out on the run game. Haven't seen our pass rush look like that in a LONG time. It has been great lately going to need it again next week.

- Never want to hear about Romo not winning playoff games

- Never want to hear about December 20th 1996

- Never want to hear from Desean Jackson

- Never want McNabb to dance in the pregame like this isn't serious

Another home team gonna lose tonight. I'm just wondering if it comes down to the end, how will the Cowboys screw this one up.

cute

• Owner

Did anyone else see Manu McNabb with the HUGE flop sometime in the third (I think, anyways), when he wanted that late hit call? He threw himself about 15 yards down the field.

I might just root for Dallas to win it all this season, since I have nobody to cheer for right now. I thought about the Saints, but I have friends who are Cowboys fans, so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Did anyone else see Manu McNabb with the HUGE flop sometime in the third (I think, anyways), when he wanted that late hit call? He threw himself about 15 yards down the field.

lmao that swan dive deserved an oscar

I might just root for Dallas to win it all this season, since I have nobody to cheer for right now. I thought about the Saints, but I have friends who are Cowboys fans, so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

:wub: