Atlanta Braves 2010

Cobb

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Totally forgot about this thread. What a month of May we had. We had a record of like 20-8. After

http://i41.tinypic.com/2dox3b.jpg

the Phillies we now are on a eight game winning streak. Now we go on a eleven game road trip.

• 1 month later...

Ballgame.

What a frustrating series. I was hoping we'd win 3/4 especially since Gallardo wasn't pitching.

Oh well, all that matters is that the magic number decreases. :glasses:

Edited by Cobb

Jonny Venters suspended four games

mlbbowman MLB has suspended Venters four games and fined him in response to him hitting Fielder Sat. night. Bobby Cox also received 1 gm. suspension.

This is ridiculous. I assume they can appeal it? If so, hopefully they do and get it reduced.

What an ugly game last night. Seems like we did everything possible to lose the game. :lol:

The Marlins are on a little roll here. Hopefully Medlen can come through today with a solid start.

If the Braves were like 10 games up right now, then I guess posting the magic number update every day would be cool. But when it's August 3rd and you have a team 3 games behind you, that number is basically irrelevant lol.