Atlanta Braves 2010

Cobb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be kind of surprised if the Braves are not in the playoffs. The teams in the west will be beating each other up and the Braves have a very easy schedule.

When we can't win with our ace on the mound something is wrong...

If the Braves don't win the wild card, something is seriously wrong with them. This weekend they will face Kyle Kendrick, Vance Worley, and Cole Hamels (who will be taken out after 2-3 innings). Worley is actually solid, but considering that the original plan was Halladay, Hamels, and Oswalt, the Braves are lucking out.

I dont think that we can't get into the WC at this point. Padres and Giants are playing each other at the end of the season this weekend. Brooks Conrad is the man though, wouldn't be surprised if he opted out to go play 3rd everyday somewhere else.

I dont think that we can't get into the WC at this point. Padres and Giants are playing each other at the end of the season this weekend. Brooks Conrad is the man though, wouldn't be surprised if he opted out to go play 3rd everyday somewhere else.

He barely has any service time, I doubt he's even close to arbitration yet. He should be Braves property for several more years.

He barely has any service time, I doubt he's even close to arbitration yet. He should be Braves property for several more years.

This

Incase you didn't know MLB players must be in the majors for 3 years to be arbitration eligible and 5 years to be free agent eligible.

• 2 weeks later...

I like him getting it better than Perez and some other inexperienced as far as HC goes candidates that have been mentioned, Gonzo will bunt a runner over, steal, whatever it takes to manufacture a run and that I like, he also got a raw deal in Fla, they took that bum Hanley's side after he punished him and also it always seemed like one of his star pitchers was always hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how little we had to give up in order to get Uggla. This is AWESOME!

jcrasnick Jerry Crasnick

Uggla will play 2B in Atlanta. Prado can now play some first, third and LF. He's Chipper insurance & will share time w/Freddie Freeman