Knicks spent night at haunted hotel

Dash

OKLAHOMA CITY - The Knicks were afraid, very afraid. And it had nothing to do with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

For two days, several players had trouble sleeping because they were convinced that their downtown hotel is haunted.

"I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries said. "The place is haunted. It's scary."

Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel.

For years, guests staying at the Skirvin Hilton have reported ghost sightings and strange noises. Legend has it that sometime in the 1930s, a woman jumped to her death while holding her baby in her hands.

"They said it happened on the 10th floor and I'm the only one staying on the 10th floor," Curry said. "That's why I spent most of my time in (Nate Robinson's) room. I definitely believe there are ghosts in that hotel."

Assistant coach Herb Williams teased Jeffries and Curry for believing that the Skirvin is haunted, but Curry wasn't laughing.

"There are too many stories," Curry said. "Something is going on there."

Link

:lmao:

• Like 2

• Owner

Its not that bad LMAO!

Trust.

Yes, Dee would know. Same here.

That's just some made-up crap that has been going around forever now (about the haunting and why it takes place). If anyone actually knew the story, they'd also know that there was never anyone that worked there under the name of the girl that supposedly haunts it (and was killed there).

People stay in it all the time, also.

I think Curry just wanted to sleep with Nate.

• Owner

By the way, since my local news comes out of Tulsa, Oklahoma...I got to hear a few news anchors POUNDING the Knicks into the ground, and there were even a couple of channels that interviewed others on the streets of OKC, who just laughed at what the Knicks claimed.