Lost

Phightins

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fully expecting that finale to get killed by critics, but I thought it was beautiful. Wouldn't be a Lost finale without loose ends, but I thought it was great. I am mostly sad that the greatest 6 year television run of my lifetime is now over.

They had people like Shannon and Boone come back, but where was Walt and Michael? I looked forward to seeing them.

The dog part was awesome. The show ended just as it began with Jack on the ground, seeing the shoe, and the dog going towards him. Who's shoe was that? And I don't get the ending. Are they all dead? Or are Hurley, Jack, Ben, Rose, and Bernard stuck on the island with Kate, Sawyer, etc...leaving on the plane?

They had people like Shannon and Boone come back, but where was Walt and Michael? I looked forward to seeing them.

The dog part was awesome. The show ended just as it began with Jack on the ground, seeing the shoe, and the dog going towards him. Who's shoe was that? And I don't get the ending. Are they all dead? Or are Hurley, Jack, Ben, Rose, and Bernard stuck on the island with Kate, Sawyer, etc...leaving on the plane?

The crew on the plane get off the island and live their life.

The ALT was like the purgatory (which people thought was actually the purpose of the island). I guess only the "good" people get to go to "heaven" (the church scene).

The crew on the plane get off the island and live their life.

The ALT was like the purgatory (which people thought was actually the purpose of the island). I guess only the "good" people get to go to "heaven" (the church scene).

crew on the airplane? kate was in the airplane but also in the church right?

this show goes over my head. from what i saw (season 1,2 and few eps of 3 got canceled during 3) they dont tie up loose ends, if you will, like whats with the dinosaur nosies and the black smoke? it ate people? what john the black smoke? idk show confuses the hell out of me

this show goes over my head. from what i saw (season 1,2 and few eps of 3 got canceled during 3) they dont tie up loose ends, if you will, like whats with the dinosaur nosies and the black smoke? it ate people? what john the black smoke? idk show confuses the hell out of me

it took seasons 3-6 to figure out those questions, its impossible to accurately explain lost in under a page. i could give a quick answer, but i think its pointless

but id suggest watching the episodes and maybe reading lostpedia articles for each episode after watching, maybe it would help to understand

You should have kept watching! A decent part of season 6 was dedicated to that very issue.

Yes... she lived her life and returned to the "purgatory world" (Flash Sideways) that's why she said she missed Jack for a long long time.

oh [expletive] true

i think im gonna rewatch the last half hour of the finale, i missed a lot of subtle things like that

I am going to read every review possible and then re-watch the finale. Actually, I plan on watching the entire series again this summer if I can.

I am going to read every review possible and then re-watch the finale. Actually, I plan on watching the entire series again this summer if I can.

Really? Wow, that's going to take a while. It will be well worth it though since you'll understand it a lot more the second time around.

i think im starting to understand everything now. there are still a ton of unanswered questions involving the island which sucks, but the writers were more focused on the charactersy

like wtf the wheel actually does, many questions with the time travel, etc, etc, etc

it was a completely waste of an hour. the only decent thing was the very beginning when he interviews jack, and decent when he talks to the other people for a combined 30 seconds

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. It wasn't even funny.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...