Lost

Phightins

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. Lots of people hating on this episode. I thought they explained a lot. Still a ton more to cover, but in 3.5 hours I think they can do it. We will see.

Anyway, lets just enjoy the final episodes of this. I for one will be sad when it's gone.

Enjoyed the latest episode a LOT.

BTW, were Jacob and his brother playing backgammon, sort of like Locke and Walt in Pilot Pt. 2?

Not sure what exactly they were playing but they have been hinting at the whole "black vs. white/dark vs. evil" thing from the very beginning. I can't wait to re-watch every episode this summer after knowing the conclusion. Guaranteed there are subtle references all throughout the series.

But yeah, it is getting very mystical.

Thought this season in general has been absolutely terrible, and that the people that negatively critique this show are right. The writers have definetly lost their touch. This show is now nothing, but a giant WTF. Probably the most overrated show on television and I don't plan on ever watching this crap again Anyone that says otherwise is simply just a Lost dickrider as there is no way anyone can enjoy this

Edited by Diesel

Thought this season in general has been absolutely terrible, and that the people that negatively critique this show are right. The writers have definetly lost their touch. This show is now nothing, but a giant WTF. Probably the most overrated show on television and I don't plan on ever watching this crap again Anyone that says otherwise is simply just a Lost dickrider as there is no way anyone can enjoy this

lol you said you hate lost already

did you just watch a random episode for the first time this season or something?

the only way to understand lost is to watch all the season (or at least summaries or something). if you just watch a random episode then you will think it is the worst show ever, simply because you dont understand it

did you just watch a random episode for the first time this season or something?

the only way to understand lost is to watch all the season (or at least summaries or something). if you just watch a random episode then you will think it is the worst show ever, simply because you dont understand it

He has not watched a minute of it.

I thought last night was amazing. Packed a TON of content, especially since it's the last episode before the finale but it did not seemed like it was rushed. One of those episodes where it was done just right and not left dangling too much.

I do not understand the people complaining about the past two episodes. Like, really, what the hell are people expecting to see? They are getting tons of answers.

I do not understand the people complaining about the past two episodes. Like, really, what the hell are people expecting to see? They are getting tons of answers.

That's the thing that most people don't realize. They're too LOST. :lol:

I thought that the Jacob/MiB episode was kind of a disapointment, but the last episode was great.

Here is something to think about. At the end of last episode, Flocke said that he wants to blow the island up. Well, during the season opener, we saw a scene where the island was submerged underwater.

Perhaps a little foreshadowing on the writers part?

Just throwing that out there for something to think about. I am sure that many of you have already thought of a similar scenario already though.

Definitely excited for Sunday. A solid 4.5 hours of lost should make for an entertaining evening.

I thought that the Jacob/MiB episode was kind of a disapointment, but the last episode was great.

Here is something to think about. At the end of last episode, Flocke said that he wants to blow the island up. Well, during the season opener, we saw a scene where the island was submerged underwater.

Perhaps a little foreshadowing on the writers part?

Just throwing that out there for something to think about. I am sure that many of you have already thought of a similar scenario already though.

Definitely excited for Sunday. A solid 4.5 hours of lost should make for an entertaining evening.

the underwater island was in the flash sideways, different storyline then flocke. but we still havent found out what the deal with the underwater island actually is, but i just dont think it is related to flocke

the underwater island was in the flash sideways, different storyline then flocke. but we still havent found out what the deal with the underwater island actually is, but i just dont think it is related to flocke

There have been so many hints about the alternate reality timeline and the island timeline converging into one, so I wouldn't rule it out completely just because of that.

Again, I'm not saying it is some cold, hard fact or something. I don't even know if I think that the two are related. I was just throwing that out there to create a bit of discussion before the finale airs.