Final Player In MLB All Star Game

Legacy

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if Charlie is going to take Werth to fill Beltran's spot now...

It will be him or Kemp I think, and Charlie will definitely be a bit partial to his own guy.

WOOOHOOO SHANE

at the game last night park was carrying around a vote victorino sign as well as it saying it on the jumbotron like every 5 minutes

I heard there was a group of guys who were at the park voting for like 24 hours straight.

Pathetic, Shane Victorino is one of the dumbest baseball players I've ever seen

Then you have not watched much baseball. It is one thing to dislike the Phillies, but throwing ridiculous claims out there just makes you look bad. What are you basing this off of?

Then you have not watched much baseball. It is one thing to dislike the Phillies, but throwing ridiculous claims out there just makes you look bad. What are you basing this off of?

lmao, dumb?

How's he dumb? :lol: .

Seems like everytime I'm watching a Phillies game he makes a dumb play. Like stealing second down by 2 with Howard up or trying to gun people out missing the cut of man when he had no shot. Just watch him play and the decisions he makes its rather bad. Therefore yes he is a dumb baseball player. His stats aren't even all star worthy.

Seems like everytime I'm watching a Phillies game he makes a dumb play. Like stealing second down by 2 with Howard up or trying to gun people out missing the cut of man when he had no shot. Just watch him play and the decisions he makes its rather bad. Therefore yes he is a dumb baseball player. His stats aren't even all star worthy.

Hmm. Can't really prove the missing the cut off man thing one way or the other statistically, but I will just say that I have seen just about every game he has played as a Phillie and have not found that to be a problem (unlike with his predecessor Aaron Rowand). One time he tried stealing 2nd in the 9th down by 2 with 1 out and Matt Stairs at the plate. This may or may not be the incident you are referring to, but I do remember it and it was an isolated thing. I can honestly not remember him doing that at any other time. It was an incredibly dumb play but it does not make him a "dumb player".

As for his stats and being "all star worthy"...not that it matters or anything since he was voted in, but he is 2nd in the league in runs scored and 2nd in hits, not to mention he is a gold glove centerfielder...it's not like it's some travesty that he is on the team.

Hmm. Can't really prove the missing the cut off man thing one way or the other statistically, but I will just say that I have seen just about every game he has played as a Phillie and have not found that to be a problem (unlike with his predecessor Aaron Rowand). One time he tried stealing 2nd in the 9th down by 2 with 1 out and Matt Stairs at the plate. This may or may not be the incident you are referring to, but I do remember it and it was an isolated thing. I can honestly not remember him doing that at any other time. It was an incredibly dumb play but it does not make him a "dumb player".

As for his stats and being "all star worthy"...not that it matters or anything since he was voted in, but he is 2nd in the league in runs scored and 2nd in hits, not to mention he is a gold glove centerfielder...it's not like it's some travesty that he is on the team.

Well obviously not if your a Phillies fan.

Well obviously not if your a Phillies fan.

and obviously if you are a mets fan

there are very few (if any) players who are loved by the fans more then victorino is. if the mets won the world series then their manager could have chose differently

I don't understand why Shin Soo Choo wasn't on the final ballot. He has better stats then just about everyone who was on that final 5.

Both of the guys who made it are the wrong choice as well. I think it should have been Sandoval/Kemp and then Adam Lind.

And the Tigers got two guys in, who just hit homers. Inge and Granderson did not deserve it.