What Movies should have sequels

I wish Pixar would do The Incredibles 2 instead of Cars 2.

I am really pissed off they're doing a Cars 2, the worst Pixar movie which is Cars and they decided to make a sequel to it, makes no sense.

At least 2011 will be the first year that Pixar will have 2 movies in one year.

I am really pissed off they're doing a Cars 2, the worst Pixar movie which is Cars and they decided to make a sequel to it, makes no sense.

At least 2011 will be the first year that Pixar will have 2 movies in one year.

Cars was MUCH better than Bugs Life and Monsters Inc

That's just blasphemous! Monsters Inc. was amazing, and Bugs Life was still top 7. Cars was the worst Pixar movie I've seen. It was still good, but it was the worst.

I hated Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. I thought Bugs Life was just TERRIBLE, but Monsters Inc was enjoyable.

Monsters Inc was one of my favourite movies back when it came out, I sorta forget what its about now, so I need to re-watch, but I remembered I love it.

And I personally liked Ants better than Bugs Life but I still liked Bugs Life better than Cars.

Monsters Inc was one of my favourite movies back when it came out, I sorta forget what its about now, so I need to re-watch, but I remembered I love it.

And I personally liked Ants better than Bugs Life but I still liked Bugs Life better than Cars.

Lol exactly. I remember even seeing Antz in the theaters lol

What movie shouldn't have a sequel:

Borat.

That Bruno [expletive] looks terrible, iunno about you guys but why would I go to the movies and pay 10 bucks to watch a gay guy run around and do stupid things. Smh

Well technically it's as much of a sequel as the Knocked Up was to the 40 year old virgin. It's just the same director and actors, not having to do anything with the plot of Borat

What movie shouldn't have a sequel:

Borat.

That Bruno [expletive] looks terrible, iunno about you guys but why would I go to the movies and pay 10 bucks to watch a gay guy run around and do stupid things. Smh

Then you realize that Borat was a sequel as well to the Ali G movie, right?