The Random Thread

Lkr

I've crossed to the dark side! Officially! I will not go into detail now but those of you who under stand the reference should be excited/disappointed. :) A new era of my life begins tomorrow!

The Bernie Madoff case caused you to become a Yankee fan?

Craziest [expletive] happened yesterday when I was driving with my friend after smoking a big [expletive] bowl. We were driving and the light turned Green and I was already somewhat going, then a Dodge Ram with sirens came out of nowhere, and there was a cop car right next to me that was turning left while I was going straight. Well while I was in the middle, the Dodge Ram stopped to let me go, and when I was already past the intersection, I was looking in the rear view mirror and there was a car that just SMASHED right into the Dodge Ram, my friend didn't see it but he heard a loud bang (was pretty crazy impact tbh). I will remember this for the rest of my life, I am probably the reason this happened tbh.

Craziest [expletive] happened yesterday when I was driving with my friend after smoking a big [expletive] bowl. We were driving and the light turned Green and I was already somewhat going, then a Dodge Ram with sirens came out of nowhere, and there was a cop car right next to me that was turning left while I was going straight. Well while I was in the middle, the Dodge Ram stopped to let me go, and when I was already past the intersection, I was looking in the rear view mirror and there was a car that just SMASHED right into the Dodge Ram, my friend didn't see it but he heard a loud bang (was pretty crazy impact tbh). I will remember this for the rest of my life, I am probably the reason this happened tbh.

lol srsly?

last year, I egged this fool's house with some of my friends. on our way back, the dude driving blew past a stop sign, crashed right into a PT Cruiser, and kept going. none of the five people in our car were injured, but he [expletive]ed up a person in the PT Cruiser pretty bad. it was such a big crash, the driver kept saying, 'I hope I didn't kill anyone.'

what's even crazier is the front license plate came off the car in the accident and when they went back to get it, police were already at the scene. they returned the license plate to the driver the following night, he got sued big time, and ended up having to pay the victim eighty grand for a hit and run and medical costs. now that my friend, is a crazy [expletive] night.

I've crossed to the dark side! Officially! I will not go into detail now but those of you who under stand the reference should be excited/disappointed. :) A new era of my life begins tomorrow!

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/iFishsticks.png

Why don't you go make a star trek thread and then play some MMORPG on ya comp <_<

the ps3 is a good system if you like watching movies and using the internet, so I guess it is perfect for you