The Random Thread

Lkr

Bought some new strings and strung my guitar for the first time ever....it took me an hour, I spent like 40 minutes taking out the old strings because my brother tied knots on the tuner or something.

• Like 1

Bought some new strings and strung my guitar for the first time ever....it took me an hour, I spent like 40 minutes taking out the old strings because my brother tied knots on the tuner or something.

TAKE THIS TO THE MUSIC FORUM

I'm starting a thread in feedback to have a general music discussion thread so I don't have to read through this garbage. Not everyone is interested, thanks.

I'm starting a thread in feedback to have a general music discussion thread so I don't have to read through this garbage. Not everyone is interested, thanks.

:(

not really sure if it's worth splitting the community over.

you're the one who's causing the trouble, dude. you called the video gaming discussion thread stupid, then continued posting that stuff in here. I don't see why you have such a problem with posting video game stuff in the video game subforum.

wow, you're hilarious.

Thanks man your words mean the world :wub:

the sole purpose of the feedback forum is for members to propose suggestions. I got sick of reading twenty posts per day about video games when I don't even play, and when we already have a subforum dedicated specifically to that discussion. so yeah, I made one suggestion. sorry.

The system is the mom, humanity's the fetus

Pyramid's the symbol, Illuminati is the Jesus

~Me

what does it mean?

what does it mean?

It's a metaphor. Humanity is the fetus with the mother being the "system" (government/higher authorities which control society), the pyramid is the symbol of Illuminati (a pyramid also has 3 sides, with regular society/system/Illuminati being the 3 sides), and the Illuminati controls the higher authorities which in turn controls society.

• Owner

You can ask a question in the RT about whatever you want, or say something and talk about it for a bit, but we don't need pages of it if there's a forum specifically for that topic.

• Like 1

It's a metaphor. Humanity is the fetus with the mother being the "system" (government/higher authorities which control society), the pyramid is the symbol of Illuminati (a pyramid also has 3 sides, with regular society/system/Illuminati being the 3 sides), and the Illuminati controls the higher authorities which in turn controls society.

hmm, I never knew the sides of the pyramid represented something.

the sole purpose of the feedback forum is for members to propose suggestions. I got sick of reading twenty posts per day about video games when I don't even play, and when we already have a subforum dedicated specifically to that discussion. so yeah, I made one suggestion. sorry.

I keep trying to make little quips that diffuse the conversation and get you to shut the [expletive] up, and yet you keep typing... It's perplexing.

hmm, I never knew the sides of the pyramid represented something.

Well traditionally the pyramid represents the father, son and the holy spirit, and when I wrote it out I wasn't thinking about it representing anything other than the Illuminati. But now that I think about it, it also can have that seperate meaning. It's funny, too, because I thought up that line in about 10 seconds, but I really like it.

I keep trying to make little quips that diffuse the conversation and get you to shut the [expletive] up, and yet you keep typing... It's perplexing.

well, now that I see it annoys you, I'll make sure to keep doing it; thanks for the tip.

Well traditionally the pyramid represents the father, son and the holy spirit, and when I wrote it out I wasn't thinking about it representing anything other than the Illuminati. But now that I think about it, it also can have that seperate meaning. It's funny, too, because I thought up that line in about 10 seconds, but I really like it.

yeah, it's a nice poem. it could be a haiku or whatever they're called lol.

well, now that I see it annoys you, I'll make sure to keep doing it; thanks for the tip.

I tried that with you, but it strangely only lasted about two posts before Real Deal was in here. Weird!

Have a good night, hun :wub: