The Random Thread

Lkr

Man I love it. In front of the Penn Station I asked a homeless dude where the booze store was and he took me there and I asked him what I should get and he picked out two 40s of Coors....so awesome. Then I gave him money and he hugged me in front of everyone.

...but then five minutes down the street some guy said he'd murder us if we looked at him again haha. Newark is awesome!

Yep, that sounds like an accurate depiction :lol:

Be careful bro, that's all I'mma suggest ;) But I will say that as long as you're staying in and around downtown, you probably won't have too much trouble. There's a lot more cops over there, streets are very well lit, and generally it's not nearly as bad as the outskirts of downtown are.

Edited by Nitro

Man I love it. In front of the Penn Station I asked a homeless dude where the booze store was and he took me there and I asked him what I should get and he picked out two 40s of Coors....so awesome. Then I gave him money and he hugged me in front of everyone.

...but then five minutes down the street some guy said he'd murder us if we looked at him again haha. Newark is awesome!

Hahahaha sounds about right

Hahaha

Sooo, I was in the DJ booth while my bud was djing. He was playing this house remix to a red house chili pepper song. A Chinese guy came up to the booth and asked if he could have the mic and sing along. When I said no, he actually got upset. Prolly one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

lol what happened?

Well there was a lot of cops around here because of some play but once they left it pretty much turned how you guys said and I went to check out a tattoo place then was getting followed and chirped for being white haha.

So awesome!

Edit: IllWill21, what street is it on?

Edited by Universe

Just so everyone is aware, I'm calling dibs on Cleveland's Finest's tears when the Cavs end up with the worst record in the league, proceed to fail to get the first pick in the lottery, and LeBron wins a championship. It may happen this year, or it may happen some other time in the next 5 years, but when it happens I want to collect his tears in a pimp cup and mix it with my vodka....mmm it's gonna taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nitro

Just so everyone is aware, I'm calling dibs on Cleveland's Finest's tears when the Cavs end up with the worst record in the league, proceed to fail to get the first pick in the lottery, and LeBron wins a championship. It may happen this year, or it may happen some other time in the next 5 years, but when it happens I want to collect his tears in a pimp cup and mix it with my vodka....mmm it's gonna taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!

Some [expletive] I just wrote to the beat of "Who Shot Ya." It's a very rough first draft, and not close to done...

I’m the illest MC streamin across the land

Priests collecting holy water splash it on my hand

I control puppet masters, I’m pulling the strings

Craft rhymes with blistering speed, mastering things

A prophet no wings, this [expletive]s a great gift

With a graveyard flow, always work the late shift

[expletive], my pen's a syringe, the ink’s melted down

The page is my vein, [expletive] hits with deaf sound

My minds hallucinating, racin in my moms basement

Tracin back the puzzle on my tracks, in fact

I’ll stab you in the back, your spinal cord done crack

Prolly shouldn’t call my first released track whack