The Random Thread

Lkr

Same here. I just don't understand the point of doing it when you're going to get back into the same bed (most of the time) the very next day.

Word, I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoy climbing into a made bed, but it's just to much effort to make it every day lol

the only time my bed gets made is when i'm away at school and my mom gets empty nest syndrome. sure enough the bed is made up every time i come home

does she wash your clothes and toilet as well? SWAGGG

hell yeah bring home the big bag of dirty laundry and she looks happy to see it lmao

So does my mom man. I rarely wash my clothes at my apartment. She just tells me to bring them home and she has a hot meal on the table when I arrive. Love my mom man.

So does my mom man. I rarely wash my clothes at my apartment. She just tells me to bring them home and she has a hot meal on the table when I arrive. Love my mom man.

That is exactly like my brother and my mom...he is gone for months, then comes back and is treated like a king, where as I can go [expletive] myself lol

Anyone with an Iphone get calls from Kent, Washington and Salem, Oregon? Ever since the day I got my Iphone, those two numbers call me at least once a day, and when I pick up, no one speaks. I am getting so annoyed.

Anyone with an Iphone get calls from Kent, Washington and Salem, Oregon? Ever since the day I got my Iphone, those two numbers call me at least once a day, and when I pick up, no one speaks. I am getting so annoyed.

971 ya salem, its for voting or something idk