The Random Thread

Lkr

(...) You haven't posted something worth reading in months. It's actually getting to the point where it's extremely annoying now.

You either need glasses, or can't read. Either way, I don't give a damn.

Anyway:

http://www.edsreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/July4.gif

I just realized how screwed I am for my trig exam tomorrow....my teacher stressed that if you don't do the HW, you will more than likely fail. I however, thought I was a bad ass since I took trig in high school, and now I realize I have forgotten every single identity and I get lost two steps into every problem I have attempted. -_-

At least I do well in every other subject lol

I just realized how screwed I am for my trig exam tomorrow....my teacher stressed that if you don't do the HW, you will more than likely fail. I however, thought I was a bad ass since I took trig in high school, and now I realize I have forgotten every single identity and I get lost two steps into every problem I have attempted. -_-

At least I do well in every other subject lol

Trig in college? Lol, I've never heard of that

Trig in college? Lol, I've never heard of that

Its basically pre-calculus, just making everyone suffer through more classes in order to get to Calculus, which is what like 90% of majors require. On top of that, my teacher said that they plan to add yet another class next semester before Calculus...so its set up like this.

College Algebra + Trig = Pre-Cal

Pre-Cal is its own class as well, but its basically trig, and it is the prerequisite for Calculus.

then they are planning to add another class as a prerequisite for Calculus 1

then there is Calculus 1 and so on.

Wasn't it storming down there a few days ago? I know it was in the Virginia area.

Nah not really. It was supposed to, but never got to where I was at.

So like when a celebrity changes their number does the person who gets their old number just get massive amounts of random calls and texts to it? Just a random thought I had haha

I'd assume so. When George Zimmerman changed his number a couple months back the people that got his old number received a handful of death threats through it.

When did AIM turn into a website based thing? I haven't logged on in years, and now I realize you no longer have to download a program.

I have no idea...just went to aim.com expecting to download aim, and it just asked me to log in and I was just chatting away on the browser.